Chapter 1

"What the hell, dude?" spoke up Randall as he was smashed against the wall and hold tight by Jack's hands.

Jack was barely controlling himself, so furious against what had just happened. Flashbacks of Alyssa being killed by Midnight were flashing through his mind as he was trying so hard not to lose it.

"Your girlfriend killed Alyssa! Where is she?

- Whatcha talking about?

- Do not make me repeat myself Randall. You know who I'm talking about

- Yeah, well that would be easier for me to understand if you weren't strangling me right now" argued Randall as he was trying to free himself out.

"You are in no position to tell me what to do. So, I'm gonna ask you one more time: where the Hell is she?".

Jack did not even pay attention when he saw Randall's expression changed. He was definitely looking for answers and explanations in Jack's eyes. But all he could see at the moment was anger and need for revenge.

"Look man, Midnight killed Alyssa, not her

- I don't care!" screamed Jack backing off from Randall.

"Well, I do. She did not know what she was doing

- Cut the crap Randall!

- Damn are you serious right now? You should be the one understanding her more than any of us. Remind me for one sec who was crying after killing his ethic professor and was complaining about having zero control over Silverback? Huh?

- That's not the same

- Totally the same" replied Randall hoping Jack would finally calm down and let Gabrielle live as he was given a chance when he first became a werewolf.

"Fine! You won't help? I'm gonna find her by myself" told Jack irritated and angry at his friend – or at least who he thinks was his best friend.

"You are not killing her

- No order taken from you" finished Jack avoiding the question and beginning to walk out of the mansion.

"Fuck you Jack Morton".

Randall was so disappointed and hurt to see his friend behave this way, that he did not even see Jack has begun to transform after hearing him.

"Oh shit. Jack!" cried Randall as Silverback was throwing himself at him. He avoided Jack and transformed right in time to withstand Jack's new attack.

"Hey man, you completely lost it!"

"What's going on here—Oh my God!" whispered Nicole entering the room where Jack and Randall were fighting. She was totally freezing facing two werewolves at the same time. They did not seem to bother someone has entered the room though.

"Lilith's gone" she said.

Hearing those words, Randall turned his attention on Nicole before being punched in the jaw by Jack. Next second, he was lying on the ground, Jack growling before slapping him one more time and turning back into a human being. Then, he left the room without looking at Randall still on the floor.

Once Jack gone, Nicole, completely traumatized, waited for Randall to regain his normal shape before rushing to him and helping him to stand up.

"What was this about?" she asked him concerned.

"Gabrielle – huh – well Midnight, killed Alyssa

- What?!

- Yeah, long story" sighed Randall. "Where's Lilith?"