Prologue

Running towards Mareo's front door, Shayla banged on it loudly, "Mareo, you better open up this fuckin' door!" She kept banging on it until she felt Romeo grab her by her shoulder, pulling her to the side.

"Watch out." He kicked the door in, knocking the hinges off. Entering the house, they were met with a messy house.

Glass pieces were everywhere, blood on the floors and walls, the glass table broken to pieces, the house was an entire wreck. "My God..," Shayla said lowly as she stepped on the glass pieces.

"This nigga done lost it." Romeo went to the bedroom to see if Mareo was still in the house, but he knew in the back of his mind that he couldn't catch him in time before he went berserk.

Pushing the bedroom door open, he grunted at what laid before his eyes. The bed was full of blood, dents heavily printed into the wall, with blood smeared across it as well.

"Shayla!" She came running to the room and gasped. "Ughhh!"

"They ain't hea'. Ain't no tellin' whea' he done took ha."

"We gotta find Ash before Mareo does! He gone kill that girl!" Shayla panicked as they all stood in the bedroom of Mareo's and Ashleigh's place. They assumed that it was struggle that ensued, taking in the signs from how messy the place was.

"Where the fuck could they possibly be? It's almost midnight and he's gone get dangerous by the minute. We not gone be able to stop his ass this time, Shayla!"

Shayla shook her head frantically, "No. No, ain't nobody else dyin' behind this shit! I ain't havin' it!" She said out of frustration. A green beam went off on Shayla's bracelet, unaware that it was beeping, she continued to worry.

Looking down at the ground and over into a corner, she noticed a light blinking off rapidly under the curtain. Going over to see what it was, she snatched the curtain back. It was a black bracelet that blinked off with a blue beam.

"What's that?" Rome asked as he approached next to her looking at the object he saw her holding. Shayla analyzed the bracelet and went to grab her phone but stopped when she saw the green beam on her bracelet was blinking rapidly. She went to a picture of her and Ashleigh and put the bracelet up to the picture.

"It's a tracker. She told me if somethin' were to ever happen to her, it would blink indicatin' that she needed help or could possibly be in danger." She explained as she went to Jodeci's contact.

Not even letting the ring go through, Jodeci picked up on the first one. "Y'all found them?" Jodeci asked worried herself.

"Hell nah, but can you track this bracelet for me? Please tell me you can." Shayla hoped deeply that she could.

"I can try. I'm pulling up right now." She said.

"Be prepared for a rude awakenin' when you walk in." Shayla warned her so that she could be prepared for what she was about to witness.

After waiting 5 minutes or so, Jodeci walked through the door with her briefcase and other technology equipment. "I brought everything that can help us possibly find them, and I might've found some-" She froze in her spot.

"Did he really sna-"

"Snap? Yea, yea, he did!" Shayla finished her sentence for her.

Jodeci shivered at worse scenarios that played in her head. The situation was all too familiar to her.

"I'll ask questions later. What's this bracelet you was talking about?" She asked as walked to the kitchen and she set up her computer on the island.