~4~

Excuse any grammatical errors and/or mistakes!!

ENJOY!

~~~~~~~

~Shayla Dior Brown~

Shayla arrived at the already crowded frat party. The place was quickly filling up with many college students. She turned off and exited her car, locking it behind her. Walking onto the lawn, all eyes were on her as she if she were a model. Her beauty and attire were eye gazing to all the students as they acknowledged her.

"There she go! You look pretty, bitch!" Tori and Nymari came up from behind with excited looks on their faces. "Y'all ready to turn this shit up?" They did their trio hand signature and went inside the house.

The inside was dimly lit and was surrounded with colorful glow in the dark party lights, giving off an nostalgic vibe as bodies crowded the dance floor and other areas of the house. Liquor, marijuana, adult games, sororities and fraternities, were everything a college party would have and this was one for the books.

People greeted her as she walked deeper into the house, bobbing her head to the same trap music playing loudly from the speakers.

"What up, what up, what up. Y'all know how we get down when it comes to this partying shit," The DJ said on the mic and then noticed Shayla walking through the crowd. "Awe shit na. Look at who walked through the fuckin' door! Shayla Brown, what's goin' on shawty?"

Shayla smiled and waved at the crowd as she continued to greet everybody that was in her close proximity. Even though she were a freshman, the students treated her as if she were a celebrity, because of her relations to the twins, she also had a huge reputation.

"It's a lotta mothafuckas in here tonight!" Tori shouted over the music. "I knew it was gone be a full house but damn!"

"And they still lettin' people in. They gone have to do a cut off soon," Nymari chimed in. "Ooh, let's go to the bar. I need a couple of shots in," She drugged them to the bar without letting them give her an answer.

"Here this alcoholic hoe go," Tori shook her head at Nymari. "Don't get wasted tonight bitch!"

"Girl, hush. I can control my liquor."

"Shiddd. Last time yo ass blacked out, heffa," Shayla added as they approached the bar. "Three shots of tequila." Nymari ordered for them. The bartender then asked for ID and considering the fact that Shayla and Tori were still underage, they would automatically get asked for proper ID.

Shayla rolled her eyes and made eye contact with the bartender, giving him a small mug. "ID?"

She gave it to him and watched as he began to inspect it like he was a rat sniffling for cheese. He looked at her, then down at the ID, and back up at her again.

"Yea, nigga. I'ma fuckin' 19 year old bitch wit hella tattoos," She huffed irritably at his actions. "Not only that, but you underage, shawty," He gave her the card back causing her to smack her teeth.

"Nigga, I done seen yo black ass give these other young hoes a drink without ID. Yo, who the fuck you think you playin' wit?"

Before anyone could get a word out, a voice came into earshot that only Shayla recognized.

"Aye, just give 'em what they want, lil nigga. Fuck is you ID'ing at a college party for anyway, dumbass nigga?" Mecca said coming out the blue, calling out the bartender.

Taking out a $100 bill, he threw it at the bartender, "Make they fuckin' drinks. And keep the change, broke ass nigga," He turned his attention back towards the girls but more so at Shayla.