~6~

Sorry for any grammatical errors and spelling errors.

ENJOY!!!🦋

~Romeo Anthony Brown~

**3 weeks later**

Days in the life of Romeo Brown were extremely business and money oriented. Unlike his twin brother but similar to his sister, he stood in the shadows and came into the picture when it was needed. No drama, no problems. The mastermind of the oligarch. Without his stealth and financial background, there wasn't a powerful force.

Sitting in his downtown conference room of one of many business ventures in the country, he spoke to the associates that sat at the long table in his strong, deep southern accent as he went over the plans for the company's next steps to go international.

Money and facts were the foundation of the company. When a new deal is placed on the table, the Brown family were automatically to take it and flip it into more money and more money, whether it was offered or they made it their means to have it, even if it meant to start a tussle in the market and and scratch anybody off the list that got in the way.

Many bosses might have had what it takes to run a successful yet an infamous corporate business, but not in the way that Romeo Brown can.

"In a few weeks, the board will have a deal on the table for all businesses to partake in. This will be where I will see who have what it takes to stand by the royalty themselves and witness the work fold."

In the middle of him talking, his phone buzzed in his pocket. He took it out and looked at the notification.

Twin😈🔥: aye wrap that shit at the office up. everybody gotta report to the spot.

"We'll end the meeting here for today and my assistant will fill y'all in on what you need. Y'all dismissed."

The associates cleared out of the room, leaving Romeo by himself. He went to Mareo's contact and called him.

"Hello?"

"The fuck you mean we gotta report now? Nigga I was in a fuckin' meetin' foo," Romeo said with irritation in his voice. He didn't like last minute shit. If it wasn't already made in advance, you were out of luck.

"Pops called the meetin'. That wasn't none of my doing."

"Tell that nigga to push that shit back!"

"I tried. He ain't budging."

"You tell Shayla? You know how ha ass get," Just as he spoke her up, she was calling on the other line. "Hollon," He put Mareo on hold and switched to the other line that Shayla was on.

"Explain," She answered, her voice sounding nonchalant. Neither of the twins said anything as the line went silent. It was so quiet that you couldn't even possibly hear the crickets chirping.

"HELLO?! Am I talkin' to my fuckin' self?!" She barked into the speaker. "I'm tellin' you two dumb ass fucks I ain't for the dumb shit. These y'all mothafuckin' folks."

"That's not in my jurisdiction. Ain't none of us make that call, girl," He said walking to his car trying to reason with her but he knew she wasn't finished with her rant.

"Well, I ain't goin'. Plus I got shit to do.

"Shit to do like what?" Mareo questioned her.

"YOU need to stay outta my business."

Mareo sighed on his end of the line at her smart mouth. He really didn't feel like getting cussed out so his best bet was to shut up at the moment. "Can you two not start that bickerin' shit? I already gotta headache."