~3~

~Mareo Antonio Brown~

"You pushing yo luck, Jodeci." Mareo said as he lowly growled at her.

"I don't give a fuck what I'm pushing. I do what I want whenever I want. After all, we're not dating anymore."

He stood up and walked behind her, "Oh, really? Remember the last time you did what you wanted?" He said as he walked up and went behind her, "And yo punishment was me sucking the blood out of your beautiful neck with your screams filling my ears. Would you want that to happen again?" He said as he whispered into her ear, rubbing his face in her hair. She shook in head, swallowing the lump in her throat.

"No."

"Good girl. Now do me a favor and get outta my sight." He said dismissing her from his office. As she was heading out, Alex was coming in. Jodeci decided to be petty and bumped her shoulder on the way out.

"Um, excuse you, bitch." Alex snapped.

Jodeci looked back at her and smirked, "Yea, I know, you two dollar trick."

"Oh, right, you're the one that's mad cause I'm riding his dick every night and you're not doing that anymore. I would be too sweetheart."

"Both of you bitches need to chill out. 'Cause I don't want neither one of you hood rats. Matter fact, both of y'all get the fuck out." He said waving them off. He was growing tired of having females fighting over him.

"Glad to. I was leaving anyways." Jodeci scoffed as she left the office, leaving just Alex and Mareo in the room. Mareo looked up and arched his brow, "That means yo ass too. BOUNCE!"

"But she started with me first."

"And you gave her ass the attention she wanted. I ain't gonna repeat myself again Alex."

"Can't fucking stand you." She raised her voice before leaving the office.

"Girl, fuck you! Fuck outta my office!" Alex stomped out of his office, making sure to slam his door hard bending her. His jaw twitched as he tried to keep himself from going after her.

He sat at his desk just thinking of whatever came to mind. His thoughts wondered to Ashleigh and he grew the urge to call her. Taking out his phone and called her and put the phone up to his ear, listening to the rings. The line picked up followed with shuffling in the background then an angelic voice.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hello, gorgeous." His deep smooth voice sounded off through the phone's speakers.

"Oh, hi! How are you?"

"I'm doing well. I was just calling you to hear your voice, if that's okay with you."

She giggled, "That's fine."

"Do you have any plans this weekend by any chance?"

"Umm, I don't think I do. Let me check."

As Ashleigh went to check her calendar, Mareo waited. He hummed to himself until he heard the sound of glass breaking. Snapping his head towards the door, he frowned his face and went to take a look outside of his office.

"Aye, aye! Stop breaking shit before he come out here, you klutzy bitch!" A voice yelled from out front.

Mareo huffed to himself and went back to his desk, deciding to take care of it when you got off the phone.

"I'm back. My schedule just so happens to be clear for this weekend. Why'd you ask?"

"I was thinking we could have dinner and maybe go to an art gallery. My treat."