Part Twelve

"Why are we in your bedroom?" I asked, as I slowly walked in after him.
"Why?"
"Yes, why?"
"Why do you think you're here?" He countered, his brows furrowing in feigned confusion

He was trying to fluster me and it was working

"I'm not sleeping with you Kieran"

But he only ignored my statement, turning to the minibar at the corner of the room and started pouring us a drink.

I twirled around as I studied the room for a while and I turned back to find him watching me intensely with two glasses in his hands.
He was always staring.
I played with my purse straps as I fidgeted under his scrutiny.
I never fidget.

It was a very spacious room, decorated with black and silver tones. it looked luxurious but a little too impersonal for my tastes.

He walked back to me and handed me one of the glasses of what seemed to be whiskey.

"Presumptuous aren't we?"I said wrinkling my nose as I examined the contents of the glass.

"You said in an interview that you loved a glass of whiskey after a hectic day," He said, immediately understanding my point.
"Well... What if I don't want it now" I bit back, even though I was a little flattered he read my interviews.

"I apologize for the misstep," he said softly " I could get you something else..."

But I ignored him, raised the glass to my lips, and downed it in one shot, an action which seemed to amuse him.

"Ok, I'm done," I said handing him back the glass and he placed both of them on the table beside the bed,

"Can I leave?" I asked in exasperation when he turned his attention back to me.

His only answer was to pull me into his arms as he bent his head toward me.
His scent enveloped me, He smelled so good. But it wasn't cologne, it seemed to be body wash.

"I can't let you leave" he whispered, as he swept my braids away from my face and sealed my lips with his.

my eyes fell shut in bliss, as I gave in to him without protest. I gave him my tongue, which he accepted hungrily... His soft suction made me heat up.
He broke off the kiss, and I opened my eyes to find his gaze on me.
His stare broke me out of my haze, and I pulled away from him.

"I need you to stay away from me," I said breathlessly

"Is that so?" he asked, lifting his eyebrows.

"Yes!" I replied harshly, "
If you refuse, I will be going to the cops" I added with a defiant lift of my chin.

"Ok," He said with a shrug which threw me off course.
Just like that?

"Ok?" I repeated slowly, with narrowed eyes.

"I'll let you be if that's what you want"
"But that's after we fuck" he added suddenly

"I am not sleeping with you" I groaned in frustration.

"You will if you want to get rid of me"

'He can't be serious about this' I thought, but the look on his face was devoid of any humor.

"So you'll leave me alone if I let you fuck me right now," I asked just to be sure.
"Hmm hmm" he hummed in agreement

Was I contemplating doing this? I have never slept with someone I wasn't in a relationship with before. And Kieran was bad news...
But he said he would let me be...

"Okay.." I said softly, pulling my purse strap off my shoulder and letting it slip to the floor with a soft clink, "let's just get this over with"

"Perfect," he said, one corner of his lips kicking up in slight amusement as he pulled me back to him and kissed me.

My lips immediately parted under his reflexively, as I accepted his tongue hungrily.

I was hungry for him, for this.
I'd denied myself what I'd been wanting for too long.

In an instant, I was standing before him in just my panties, my dress, and my bra on the floor.

He swept me into his arms without a word and laid me on the bed, in a surprisingly gentle move.

He feasted on my mouth while holding himself up above me with his elbows. His lips trailed from my lips to my neck and down my body, and all I could do was moan in pleasure.

Getting to my hips he pulled my panties off down my legs, exposing my soaking wet pussy.
There was nothing to hide my wetness, I was waxed smooth and I was so fucking drenched it was embarrassing. I pressed my legs together in shame.

"Don't hide from me" he groaned sexily, "spread your legs for me"

I obeyed, spreading my legs open shamelessly. He groaned as he bent his head and swept his tongue across my soaking slit.

"Oh..." I moaned softly. my eyes rolled to the back of my head as I gripped the bedsheets in pleasure.

Closing his lips over my clit, he sucked it gently while slowly rimming my opening with a single finger. my back came off the bed as my pussy spasmed, the orgasm rolling through me.

fuck fuck fuck!

Moving up my body, he kissed me on the mouth, letting me taste myself on his tongue, and it was the sexiest thing.

"you're so beautiful" he whispered as he knelt before me on the bed. unzipping his pants, he pulled down his briefs revealing a very hard cock.

It was long, thick, and perfect. With thick purple veins running down the side.
My mouth watered for a taste of it, and my pussy clenched painfully at the sight of it, craving to be filled.

"Please, please Kieran" I begged, pinching my nipples.

Silently, he hooked my left leg over his arm and dragged me towards him like a rag doll. He gripped his cock with his other hand and lined the thick head with my slit, spreading my pussy lips and making us both moan.

He ran the head up and down my slit spreading my juices, teasing me.

All I could do was beg and moan for him to stop teasing me.
"don't... please" I cried out, my head thrashing from side to side. I rolled my hips frantically, trying to get more of him.

"Stay still" he warned softly, a command my body instantly obeyed...

And after what seemed to be an eternity, he worked the thick head inside my pussy, as he slowly penetrated me.
"Yes," I cried, as my inner muscles rippled and sucked at the thick intrusion...
I needed more. And he gave me more, as he thrust all the way, his cock filling me up as my tissues stretched struggling to accommodate his width.
I felt a slight tinge of pain, but that made it all the better.
I immediately lost all train of thought as he started moving, thrusting in and out of me slowly before picking the pace into sharp furious thrusts.
I trashed and screamed out my pleasure, as tears leaked out the sides of my eyes.

It was so good...

I lost grasp of my surroundings, the only thing I could feel was the delicious clenching feeling of him thrusting in and out of me.

"You're so beautiful" Kieran groaned as he bent his head to kiss me "You're so fucking tight, you were made for me"
And that was what pushed me over the edge...

His voice...

I cried out, my fingers digging into the sheets as I came hard, my pussy spasming around his cock.
But he didn't stop thrusting until he groaned as his heated spurts of release flooded my overly sensitive walls"

Drowsily, I realized he was still fully clothed. This means he just fucked me to oblivion while still fully clothed.
I didn't know how I felt about that.

His deep voice telling me I did well was the last thing I heard before giving in to the fatigue