Prologue

Ganz jumped into the air,and punched Ali while Dayang used her orbs to hit Ali and Nikki smirked before aiming her azurium blaster at the boy. Ali's body fell down the sky with iris getting removed,followed by an azurium mixed trail of blood

His limp body fell to the concrete floor with a splat and splash of blood.

Alicia, Bakar,and Rama and his gang were mortified at the scene and tears started to form as Alicia ran towards him while Nikki still had a smirk on her face like killing a kid is normal before walking to Dato' who was fleeing the scene like the coward that he is.

"Ali!" she yelled as she ran towards him,with tears streaming down as she held him in his arms looking for any signs of life to no avail. His chest stilled and his body gone cold

"no..."she gritted her teeth and hugged him tight "I'm sorry Ali. I should've been there for you... I'm such a bad partner. And a horrible friend."

She looked at his face and placed a hand on his right cheek and gave a weak smile"I hope your happy Ali. Where ever you might be,we will always be here. Loving you. Even if we don't show it. I love you,dork" she said before kissing him on the forehead before letting go of his body and picking up iris.

She looked at it as she remembered the faith that awaited he user,like a curse. And she accepted the curse by wearing it.

With a press of a button,iris was synced with her and prepared her blastique when she heard a scream of pain.

She rushed to see who it was,only to find that Nikki killed him.

"Came to fight, little girl?"she said and started walking around her. Alicia glared at the murderer who killed her beloved. "You'll pay for this!" She said before charging at the cybersuited woman. Whom easily avoided her attacks and never missed a hit till the little girl fell to her knees,blood dripping down her side.

"I, Alicia Kheng, will never stop til my last breath while you corrupted people at where on this earth" she said slowly and painfully standing up,barely balanced on he town two feet.

Nikki scoffed entering a fighting stance "not the type to give up huh? Fair enough" she said before charging at her once more,but this time,she missed and Alicia landed a hit on her face,knocking her back a few feet before charging once again,only to fail once more.

She was growing sick of this and decided to land a killing hit. Which was,sadly successful.

A short lived scream was heard and Rama recognized who it was and ran over to her "Alicia!" He yelled while getting occupied by the controlled agents.

Nikki walked towards them carrying a girl in yellow who's blood nearly covered her whole body and some of it was badly burned.

The others gasped and Nikki dropped he girls corpse. "Forget fighting. Your mayor is dead. Your core Leaders are under my control! Surrender,and be spared!"

They had no choice. It's over. MATA is no more. So they surrendered to her.

Meanwhile,a voice called out to the boy. "You've shown bravery,"- the boy looked around the dark room but couldn't see anyone "so,we shall give you another chance at life" the voice continued and it seemed to be circling around him. The boy was about to ask a question when a bright beam of light blinded him.

I-...

Li-...

Ali!

The boy shot out of his bed to see someone whom he thought he'd never see again, sitting on the side of his bed was his mother. He was confused and looked around the room before rubbing his eyes and looking at her again. Still with a warm smile

"come now,your going to be late for school. I've already prepared breakfast"she said before getting up and opens the door,"oh,and don't forget,"- she closed the door behind her halfway and peeked out -"don't forget to take a shower!" She said with a smile before fully closing the door.

Ali was albeit,happy and confused so he decided to just look at the time and grabbed his phone.

It was dawn and the sun was just starting to rise. But what made his blood run cold and his eyes widened,was not the fact that his mother came back from the dead,but  the fact that this was the day that he's getting iris.