3

It was a new day,and Ali was woken up by his mother tapping his shoulder. He groaned as he got up and yawned before saying "what time is it?" and rubbed his eyes "traing starts now!" She said before pulling his arm down and dragged him outside his room.

Que perfect training montage(well, atleast in Ali's standards)

"You did great Ali!" She said as she took a drink of water. "Thanks mom. I really miss this" Aliya raised an eyebrow "its just that,in my world, you didn't survive override" "oh.." - Aliya hugged the boy - "I'm here now,so don't worry" "thanks mom"

"Oh, you're gonna be late! Let's go get you ready!" She said as they released from the hug.

At STR Cyberaya, the students we're wary about Ali's strange behavior. Not once did he act like a self centered  douchebag but rather,a shy and nice guy.

It seemed more off when he didn't brag about his higher grades than Alicia. And not did he insult her,not shot back. Not even argue with her. "What is wrong with you? Stop acting nice!" She yelled,slamming her fists on his desk with fury. He sighed before giving her a comeback she,oh,so wanted. "I see that you would rather have a douchebag for a classmate. But,I'll explain later. The school is no place to let people hear about this" he said,in a rather serious tone. Mimicking the way Zain talks.

There he was,in his first mission in alpha tower. And as usual,the general thought little of him even more due to this worlds douchebag bitter kid. And Rizwan was like always. Thinks he has braincells,but has none.

"Remember Ali,you are to-" "give info to agent Rizwan. And don't compromise the mission." Ali said in a monotone voice. Similar to Rizwan.

Alpha tower. One of three towers. And albeit,the owner of said tower was very much despised by the boy due to him making Ghazali believe that he can't achieve anything. So,he let out all his rage and attacked Aaron head on. And to everyone's suprise,he fought like a senior agent.predicted his moves and evaded them and used them to his advantage. Even Rizwan was impressed.

"Hm. Nice job kid" he said patting the boys head. "Thanks! Imma go pass out now" Ali siad before passing out. The adults were albeit,felt awkward and Aliya,like a caring mother that she is,was worried sick and panicking until he woke up.

"Ali!" She ran over and hugged him before releasing it once more "are you ok? Did you get hurt?" "No,no. Im fine mom. Its normal for me to pass out like that." "I-its it?" "Mhm!"

A guard picks up Aaron's helmet and calls another guard only to be cut off by glass shattering and a guard yeeted and lands near his feet

"Who are you? What are you doing here?"