4

A man was in the harbor on his phone "the package is here bro" he said before putting his phone down and bike riders rode to the location.

Men surrounded the metal crate with one shooing one away due to him blocking the way of a short man who appears to be the gang leader and who is revealed to be komeng.

One of the goons grabbed a crowbar and started opening the crate. Suddenly, Bakar and Ali came "stop!" Bakar said before taking a bite of his burger and the goons attack the duo. Ali knew what he should do. But dosent know if it's the right choice. So,this time,he decided to chase komeng. Well,like last time. But this time,he knew Alicia was there and didn't slip on mud that covered half of his body and agent attire.

"You shouldn't have chased me kid!" Komeng said as goons surrounded the boy. "Tch. you'll regret this" Ali said as Alicia,or the mask menace blasted her blastique at the surrounding goons and Ali's yoyo roared as he hitted them with his yoyo and Alicia landed by his side and blasted the rest of the goons finishing off the battle with Ali aiming his yoyo at komeng knocking him out. "Nice job icia!" He instinctively said and immediately covered his mouth and she looked at him "sorry! I didn't mean to! I promise I won't tell!" Alicia didn't say a word but only retreated as Bakar came for him.

"Ali!" He yelled before seeing the knocked out goons and the bruised komeng before running towards him "don't do that! You're mom is gonna kill me if anything happens to you" "ehehe,sorry uncle" he said scratching the back of his neck sheepishly. "How did you even manage to take them out? You guys have only been training for a day"

Ali was in the living room,talking with Aliya when Ali changed the subject to the masked menace. "Hey mom. Do you know masked menace?""hm? Oh yeah. That's what the general calls that girl who helps with missions""do you know who she is?" "Hm.. no" "mom,you know I'm from a different dimension,and timeline. So,what if I tell you it's Alicia? The generals daughter" "now that I think about it,it is her" "mom,please don't tell the general. Please" "ok" - Aliya patted his head - "I'm going to tell the cores!" She said before running to the door with Ali chasing her yelling "mom! Don't,please!"

The door of the house opened and the mother and son collided with Ghazali with a loud thump,head first. The three hissed in pain. "Sorry dad!" Ali said before helping up his father. He was confused in why he would do this "eh? Since when did you-" "I'll explain. But you can't tell no one! I've already messed up the timeline. So why not do it again?!" Ali said and shrugged before going to his room and saying "bye love you!" as he closed the door.

The next day,Ali was ready to face Alicia. Who still didn't like him. The day was about to him and soon found himself in the library with Alicia questioning him. "Since when have you started to come to the library?" "Ever since I accidentally got mom's gadget" Alicia kinda knew what he ment but pretended that she didn't know "ie,iris. And,before you say it," - Ali grabbed the yellow book - "lets convince your dad to let you go on missions" Alicia was speechless as the boy walked towards the elevator. "You want to prove yourself to your dad or not?" Ali said and crossed his arm and Alicia hesitantly walked towards the elevator with Ali.

The two were in the elevator with Ali patienly,and properly standing and waiting for them to arrive at the safehouse with Alicia having one thing on her mind. ' how did he know? ' so,she decided to ask him but was cutted off "if you wanted to know how,let's talk in private. I don't want to spill it with Ejen Rizwan,Jenny, Bakar and the general" he said as he exited the elevator. Ali had a point. If it's something like that,he can't tell her with them around.

The soon to be duo entered the room. "Dey?! Alicia,what are you doing here?" Alicia looked at the boy and Ali looked at her with a genuine smile and nodded indicating her to tell him. Alicia looked at his inpatient father and hesitantly prepared her words. Carefully picking them so he doesn't get triggered. "I- I wanted to be in the mission. General" Alicia prepared for the worst and Ali cutted off the general who was about to yell. "Please understand general. You have raised Alicia to be a perfect agent and student. And you've raised her to be prepared for the dangers of missions." "What do you propose boy?"

Ali looked at Alicia,and back to the general. "I want to ask you to give Alicia a chance to be in a mission." "And endanger my daughter?!" "No. I would not want that to happen. It's just not fsir for Alicia who has been training for years to be  left in a training facility and me,who has iris and had been training for a few days and I go on missions" Ali had a point- no. He was right. It's not fair at all.

"No. I still won't let you" the two saw this coming. But still thought it will work. Alicia looked at Ali whom was bummed out "its ok Ali. Atleast we tried." She said with a smile and Ali returned it.