2

"I'm not from this timeline" the four raised an eyebrow "what do you mean?" Aliya asked taking a step forward.
"Have any of you noticed my strange behavior. And not to mention me,out of the blue asking to talk to you four in person. "- he started passing around them - "While you know for a fact that I don't know the existence of MATA"

It was obvious to them. But Ganz was still suspicious. So,he asked a question that only an agent of high status know. "What happened to the inviso core leader?" He said with a smug look. Expecting him to lie on the spot. But Ali knew the real story and had gone straight.

"Agent Djin accidentally made a backdoor bug that can harm the user. i.e,my mother. And so,you decided to abandon him at some point in  the azurium power plant and made it so that you 'couldn't' get to him in time"

The cores were confused "well,we didn't continue doing it" Dayang said as an inviso came inside the room and walked towards Dayang "hey hun. Sorry I'm late" he said to Dayang "it's fine Djin" she siad before kissing his cheek.

"O..k then,"- Ali took out a small gold object and it floated into the air and radiated a bright blue before showing a holo screen of all the alternate universes that exist - "they gave this to me. Saying that it's one of four"

"Wow" was the onky thing that came out of their mouths. "Please dont tell anyone and just say that you'll let me live because of either the hidden potential of iris or because my mom works here" the five agreed and Ali was dismissed.

He was confused on why Djin was there. Could it be that he's still Uno and secretly taking over MATA? Or is the leader of the numeroz someone different?

"They got away with iris" a woman slammed her hand on the table at what dos said " get that device under any circumstances!" "Yes Uno" the two said before the screen behind her turned off "we'll see each other soon. I promise that. "