♡ー3ー♡

Time skip a few weeks

Y/N
For the past few weeks now, me and Oikawa have been getting to know each other. I've also been excited for one of the 'educational' school trips coming up.

The school calls them educational but really, they're just holidays that the school takes us on if we pay.

The way it works is, the school sends out slips, if you want to go, you sign it and hand it back in with a deposit amount. These slips tend to be given out around three or four months before the trip. So over those months, you pay until you've paid enough for the trip. The school doesn't provide any extra things like spending money or anything like that. Just travel, accommodation and breakfast, lunch and dinner at the hotel.

This year, the trip was to Japan. With a friend and family there, of course I was excited to go. The hotel we would be staying at was even in the same area as my aunt's and cousin's apartment. I couldn't wait to see Hitoka again.

The school, for previous years, had a schedule of activities for us to do but since we were now basically adults, they said they'd let us roam around and do as we please, we just have a curfew to be back at the hotel by.

"TYLER!" I could hear Charlotte yell from the living room.

"Y/N help me! I accidentally washed Charlotte's jumper with my socks. They may or may not have dyed it pink." Tyler slammed my open door shut and pressed his back against it. I sighed, putting down my wash bag I was packing.

"Was it the white one that her brother gave her? Dude, you know she loves that one." I pinched the bridge of my nose in annoyance at my roommate and best friend's stupidity.

"Maybe? But it wasn't my fault! She threw it in my wash basket!" He tried to defend himself. I shook my head.

"Did you at least apologise?"

"No! He didn't!" Charlotte yelled, banging on my door. I looked at him with a look that practically read 'are you serious?'

"You know she'll forgive you if you just apologise." I picked back up my wash bag and continued packing for this trip to Japan I had mentioned.

"Ah I forgot. Charlotte I'm sorry about your jumper. I can make it up to you! I promise," Tyler pleaded, opening the door slightly. Charlotte took a sigh and smiled softly at him.

"It's fine, don't worry. I can just get a replacement. Now then, I have some packing to do. Tyler so do you. Remember you need enough for a week. That's seven days in case you've forgotten," Charlotte said, walking towards her own room.

I zipped up my suitcase and rolled it towards the entrance for tomorrow. I turned to go back to my room when I saw Tyler in front of me. He had that look on his face people have when they want something from you.

"You know I love you, right?" Tyler asked slowly. I nodded my head.

"What do you need?" I asked, shifting my weight to one foot.

"Can you help me pack? I've never been to Japan before!" He threw his arms up like a child. I nodded and laughed a bit at his usual antics.

"Sure. I can write a list for the basic things that you'll need and you can pack it. I'll check over it to make sure you have everything. Sound good?" He nodded and skipped to his room happily. I swear.