♡ー6ー♡

Y/N

I sat up and threw a pillow across the room at Tyler who was standing in the mirror, doing his hair

"Wha- hey! What was that for?" I rolled my eyes and sat up.

"For taking a picture of me asleep. I look like a mess!" He sighed and I heard River laugh from their place on the bed.

"Might wanna check the comments, your boyfriend said something." They pointed at my phone sat on my other pillow. I went to the comments and found Tooru's amongst all the others.

Immediately, I smiled and my cheeks went a bit warm. He's so cheesy sometimes.

I checked the time and it was 8:34 in the morning which means I have about twenty five minutes until I have to meet with Hitoka. That's plenty of time to get ready and have breakfast.

"Y/N, Tye and I are gonna head down for breakfast, we'll see you there?" River asked, grabbing a jacket from their wardrobe. I nodded and got out of bed.

♡ー※ー♡

"Hitoka!"

"Y/N!" I ran at the shorter blonde haired girl. She was just as happy to see me as she usually is. To be honest, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't just as happy to see her.

"How have you been, my dear baby cousin?" I asked, taking off my shoes at the door.

"Oh, not much to be honest. I recently joined a club though! I know I've told you already but I'm serious! They're really nice people." She smiled, almost bouncing with happiness. I laughed at how adorable she was for a 16 year old.

"You say that, but I bet you still get nervous around them, don't you?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Hey! So what if I do? I just haven't warmed up to them fully yet. Kiyoko is really nice though. And she's really pretty too!" She said with a faint blush on her cheeks. Oh who am I kidding? Her entire face was almost completely red.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but you like her don't you?" We walked and sat in her living room.

"N-no! Well... yeah maybe just a little bit." She looked down at her feet nervously.

"Hey, cheer up. I'm sure that if it's meant to be, she'll like you back. And if not, I'll happily drop school for you and come here to offer my support because even though we're just cousins, you're like my sister. Got that?" She nodded and smiled at me.

"Thank you for that but don't drop school, it's important." Hitoka looked at the clock to check the time and panicked.

"Oh no! We gotta go, we're gonna be late! Come on." She grabbed my hand and pulled me to the door.

When we got outside, we began to jog to our destination.

♡ー※ー♡

Oikawa
Me and the rest of the Aoba Johsai team reached the Karasuno gym where we'd be playing them in a practice match today.

To be honest, I wish Y/N could be here to watch me but I guess it can't be helped.

The bus parked and we all got out, heading to the gym. There was the usual chatter and squeak of shoes coming from inside. I assume hey s already started to warm up and practice a bit before we arrived.

I flung the door open and walked in with my arms held high.

"We have arrived! Can I just say, while this may be a practice match, we will still kick your ass once again." My grin changed to a smirk.

♡ー※ー♡

Everything had been set up and we were halfway into the first set. I had the ball in my hand and threw it up. As I hit it to the other side, the door slammed open and two people came in, throwing off my focus. This meant Daichi was able to receive it perfectly. I didn't bother to look at who came in since the game was now in play; I could see who it was later.

♡ー※ー♡

Y/N
Me and Hitoka reached the gym and she slammed open the door. She seemed a bit worried and I was completely calm. I peered around and noticed that there was a volleyball match going on.

'So she joined a volleyball club. I don't know much, just what Tooru has explained to me whenever he would talk about it. It was always adorable to see his dorky smile on FaceTime when he talked about volleyball or aliens.' I shook myself out of my thoughts and followed Hitoka to where three people stood.

"So sorry we're late! Guys this is my cousin Y/N, shes visiting from England." I put my hand out with a smile.

"Nice to meet you." A girl with dark hair and glasses shook my hand, returning my gentle smile.

"Shimizu Kiyoko. Nice to meet you too Y/N. I'm the head manager of the Karasuno Boy's Volleyball Team." So this is the girl Hitoka's crushing on. I turned to the two men beside her. The shorter one with glasses took my hand and shook it.

"Takeda, nice to meet you. Are you Y/N L/N? As in the artist?" I nodded my head happily.

"Yep, that's me."

"I follow you on Instagram and I must say, your art work truly is something to behold. The fact that you can create something so magnificent at such a young age is truly amazing."

"Yeah yeah, that's enough Takeda. The first sets about to end. You can meet the team during the break. Ukai Keishin, by the way. I'm the coach." He looked to me. I nodded and turned to the match, standing beside Hitoka with my arm on her shoulder.

♡ー※ー♡

The game had ended and the other team they were playing had won. I was mostly focused on Karasuno so I didn't really pay attention to the other team.

I looked over to the blue and white team and scanned the faces of all the boys. There were a few I couldn't quite get a good look at due to the angle and them having their back turned.

There were a few faces that seemed familiar but I couldn't quite tell where I saw them.

♡ー※ー♡

Oikawa
We had one the final set and, overall, the match. We were cooling off after the intense game and just standing around.

"Hey I wonder who she is. I've never seen her before and she doesn't look like she's from around here."

"Yeah, she looks foreign. I wonder how she's knows their team."

"Wait, she's looking over here! Damn she's hot." A few of my teammates were looking over to Karasuno, talking about someone. I decided to see who it was.

I turned and saw a very familiar face. Only this time, it was in person and not just on my phone or laptop screen.

"Y/N!"

♡ー※ー♡