♡ー7ー♡

Anything in a italics is in English.

♡ー※ー♡

Y/N
I was observing the other team when I heard my name yelled.

"Y/N!" The voice was very familiar and when I located the person who shouted it, I knew why.

"Tooru!" I walked over to him with a smile. I could feel everyone in the gym watching us. To be honest, I didn't care.

When I reached him, I was wrapped in a very tight hug. I returned the hug just as tightly.

"I thought you said you couldn't come. What are you doing here?" I put my head on his shoulder.

"Well I didn't know you would be here. Hitoka didn't do a very good job of telling me what kind of club she joined either. Nor what they were doing today." I turned and sent a small glare at my cousin.

"Hey! Don't blame me. You didn't ask." She put her hands up and defended herself.

"Well, when you're telling someone that you joined a club, generally, you'd tell them which club you joined." We broke the hug and stood next to each other. The short number 10 (who  I now knew as Hinata) came up to us, bouncing.

"How do you two know each other? Are you guys also related? But that would mean that Yachi is also related to the great king! Yachi, I didn't know you were related to him!" He turned to the blonde girl in question with sparkles in his eyes. She immediately shook her head as I laughed.

"No it's nothing like that, chibi-chan. Y/N here is my girlfriend!" He threw his arm around my shoulder. Hitoka looked at us in shock.

"Wait, you're dating Oikawa and you didn't tell me?! I thought I was your favourite cousin!" She whined. I patted her head.

"Now, now Hitoka, you're the first family member to know. I mean, it's not like I've been able to speak with my parents recently." She pouted for a bit.

"You still could've at least told me when it happened!" She tried to swat my hand away and I reluctantly pulled it back to my side. My phone started to ring in my pocket so I took a step off to the side while everyone went back to their own conversations.

"Hello? Y/N speaking."

"Y/N, it's Tye. Umm me and River may have gotten a bit lost. Do you think you can come and find us? Since, y'know, you know the area?" I sighed. I'm not surprised that Tyler got lost but River? How did they manage to get lost? I'd expect them to pay more attention to where they're going.

"Yeah okay. Where are you?"

"I don't know! If I knew where I was, I wouldn't be lost!" I heard River either face palm or slap Tyler in the back of the head.

"Hi Y/N, yeah I can't really read any signs and my phone has died so I can't access a GPS. This idiot hasn't got one on his phone." River had taken the phone off of Tyler. I looked down in thought.

"Okay, describe the area to me. I might be able to guess where you are."

"Okay. I can see some sort of convenience store, kinda reminds me of that Tesco's Express down the road. We're also currently at the base of a big hill too."

"Any specific details?" I asked.

"Umm there's a red and three white vending machines by the door. I can't really identify anything else, sorry." I thought long and hard for a moment until it clicked in my head.

"Oh I know where you are! I don't trust Tyler to get here, even if he is with you so I'll come and get you guys. I'm not that far away anyway."

"Okay thanks. Me and Tye will wait here. See you soon." River said, hanging up the phone afterwards.

"Who was that?" Tooru asked, coming up beside me.

"Two of my friends, River and Tyler. They got lost but I found out where they are so I'm gonna go get them." I said, heading to the door.

"Wait a second. I'll come with you! We're all done here anyway, so I have the rest of the day to hang out with you!" He smiled. I nodded and stood by the door.

"Oh, Hitoka! I'm heading out, I've gotta get River and Tye!" She looked over from her teammates and nodded.

"Okay, I'll see you later then, you're coming over for dinner right?" She asked.

"Yeah, Auntie called me earlier to ask. I'll be around at about five." Tooru came back with his stuff and we set out, walking down the hill towards my friends.

♡ー※ー♡

"Finally! Tyler hasn't shut up since the call ended." A sound of protest could be heard from the shorter of the two.

"Hey! And here I thought I was your boyfriend." He crossed his arms over his chest and pouted. River patted his head and smiled.

"I'm sorry. You know I love you, you can just get annoying sometimes." He sighed and swatted away their hand.

"I know. Anyway, Y/N. Where are we?" The two turned to me and only just noticed Tooru beside me, fiddling with his phone.

"Oh, this is Oikawa, right?" He looked up at the sound of his name.

"Hmm? Oh hi! You're River and Tyler right?" The two looked at him in confusion. Great. There's a language barrier. Ah the hardships of being bilingual.

"Tooru, they can't understand you. They don't speak Japanese, remember? We're from the UK." I reminded him, hand on his shoulder. Tooru made and 'oohh' face and frowned a bit before perking back up. He put his hand out and did his best at English.

"Hello. My name is Oikawa Tooru." He spoke slowly, doing his best to get the two to understand him through his still heavily prominent accent. Despite that, Tye and River seemed to just about understand him. River took his hand with a friendly smile.

"Hello Oikawa. My name is River. This is Tyler." I felt happy that they were able to somewhat communicate. I know they'll struggle a lot since Tooru only knows what he's learned in school and the other two only know English but I can help.

♡ー※ー♡
A/N this chapter isn't the greatest and I don't know how I feel about it but oh well.

'Tis now the summer holidays and I have six weeks off of school to do five things; read, write, anime, finish Homestuck, and play Obey Me.

My mother has also allowed me to cut my hair shorter. It'll be going from slightly below my shoulders to a bit above my jawline (hopefully, there is no guarantee. It's what I want tho).

Anyways, have a nice day!

♡ー※ー♡