Meeting Each other ❤️😬

Tony's pov

I showed each of the squads to their rooms 1 by 1. They all seem to love it. Also the good news is that they are getting along I am soo shocked. But I guess it is good now they are moving in with each other.

Gavins pov

Me and the other squads are getting on soo well. I missed my best friends. Also me and lev are getting on so well I love it here.

Levs pov

I'm in this amazing house with my amazing girlfriend. Me and gavin are best friends and the squads are getting on. This is like a total dream come true.

Pipers pov

I'm here at this amazing mansion with the love of my life. I love it here pisogav is back and we are making more new memories. I love ittt!

Sophies pov

I love living here with my best friends and my boyfriend yes my boyfriend he asked me out on the first day here. This is the reason I love him soo much he is the only person in my life I could wish for. I reunited with my best friend gavin. We haven't telkes in ages accept for this past month it is soo strange. I love the memories we make though.

Jentzens pov

I love it here in this huge house with my amazing girlfriend. That's right I asked her to be my girlfriend on my first day it's crazy. I love her soo much she is the most prettiest and amazing girl ever I couldn't wish for a better girlfriend. Me and gavin are best mates and now I am happy Sophie is happy. Love his squad they are all soo nice love it all now.