Some Peace

Tonys pov

Eventually everyone is cool and I get to move out. I am proud of them all for settling in soo quick but I know it is hard to move away from home trust me. Right ima let you go and visit the jr hype.

Pipers pov

Hai I am piper you may know me as sky from mani but I have moved on from that now I am a YouTuber and a social media influencer. I love what I do it makes me happy but sometimes it can be hard once I lost my best friend and boyfriend but we are besties now. I will also know me as being lev camerons girlfriend. Yeah it's crazy a actual celebrity. Anyways here talk to lev.

Levs pov

Haii I am lev cameron also known as piper rockelles girlfriend. I love my life and would never trade it for anything I have the most amazing friends ever and I am living my dream. I am best friends with jentzen, Sophie and gavin. We all get along soo well and we all clicked straight away. Also you may know me as a professional dance for dancing with the stars. Anyways talk to gav.

Gavins pov

Hi I am gavin magnus also known as a professional rapper and singer. Yeah I took a proper career into singing and rapping lately although I am still in the jr hype so don't worry. I love everyone and everything that is there all of our directors are amazing all of the camera men and stuff have helped soo much and also I might be know as coco quinnathins boyfriend anyway talk to coco.

Cocos pov

Hi I am coco quinn a famous dancer and singer and I am having a amazing time her at the jr hype although I have to fit and take out alot of thing in my day to allow this to happen but it's worth it. I am also well known for being on dance mom's and being gavin magnus's girlfriend.

After the videoing they heard a argument.

Indi:walker I don't know what to do I love you but we have alot going on and I cant take all the stress and dating stuff.

Walker: indi I love you too but I don't know what to do I am stressed to and I think being in a relationship isn't helping I thing we should be friends for the time being. What do you think.

Walker: indi! Indi! Indi!...

What has happened to indi stay tuned to find out sorry I haven't posted in soo long I have had school and it has been very stressful and I forgot to update which is very disrespectful of me but I am back now with a nother scary cliff hanger. Comment down below what you think will happen next and I will reply to you. Anyway thank you for all the amazing support on this and I want to thank you for over 1.15k veiws that's amazing love yall ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️