Drama

What has happened to happiness??

Tony's pov

What has happened to all of them being friends. 1 singular social media post could ruin everything. Someone posted saying that piper DM her saying she didn't like it here cos gavin was here. This is a load of nensense trying to split them apart but gavin took it to heart and this is not good. This is how it all happened.

They were all sitting in the lounge looking at insta and watching Tik toks like always until gavin came across something and they all started shouting at each other. But I had to step in and stop them.

(back to tony talking)
This was completed cos they have all now spilt and windi is trying to sort it out. I just wish people wouldn't try and tare them apart because these kids are some of the nicest kids I have ever met and they are all soo kind and nice to each other I love it. But people on social media trying to rip them apart it's wrong if you don't like someone don't try and take them away from the person you like.

Pipers pov

Gavins doesn't belive me that I didn't say that I thaught he would he used to be my best friend and I don't want that to change it was the opisite I said I loved it and I loved being with my old BFF I just wish gavin beloved me we need to talk this out now it's not fair that people don't like us together and they are trying to tear us apart from each other.

Piper talks to lev and jophie and they decide she should go and talk to gavin and talk things out.

Piper knocks on gavins door

Piper- gavin you in I wanna talk
Gavin- what do you want piper you have upset me enough
Piper- can I come in we need to talk about this I have something to tell you.
Gavin- yes, but I'm still upset
Piper walks in
Piper- gavin I'm sorry look the fan switched my words around she asked me if I liked it here and I said I loved it look ill show you.
Shows gavin the dm and he believes her.
Gavin- oh, I'm sorry I shouted at you I shouldn't of in the first place I should of listened to you before I did anything. I'm sorry pipes.
They hug and they are friends again

Then symone walks in with a boy who is it??...

Sorry about the wait I have been busy. I love writing this story and the support I get for it is insane. Love yall soo much ❤️💖