Part 5- So Sad

*Jacqueline's POV*

"Who does he think he is?" I shake my head as I hang my backpack on the rack by the door.

"Jacqueline Rebecca Jensen!" My mother shouts from the living room as she makes a beeline towards me, "Where have you been?"

"I-I...stayed late after school to finish my homework." I lie a little too well, biting my lip as I await her response.

"You didn't say anything about that on the phone?"

"Oh, it was a spur of the moment decision. Mrs. Simmons was helping me with math and time just got away from me." I shrug and let out a chuckle.

"I see..." she clicks her tongue. "Who brought you home then?"

"Mrs. Simmons did! It was on her way home so she offered to drop me off. Isn't that nice?"

"It is, though next time I'd appreciate it if you called me to let me know where you are."

"Duly noted."

Mum stares at me for what feels like an eternity, then turns around and goes to the kitchen. I breathe a sigh of relief knowing that I'm in the clear, then head up to my room to plop onto the bed.

"Stupid George. What does he know?" I mutter and roll to my side, swiping my Bible off of the nightstand by my bed. I smile and clutch it to my chest, then murmur a quiet prayer.

"Jesus, please forgive me for the sin I partook in tonight. Forgive me for disobeying and lying to my parents, and for putting myself in a position to be mocked for my faith. I pray that George and Dhani would see the light and that you would show them how good you are. Show them the path to truth just as you've shown me."

"Who are George and Dhani?" My mother's seething voice startles me out of my prayer, causing me to jump up in fear.

"Just...friends of mine."

"Boys?" She huffs as she taps her foot furiously on the wood floor.

"Y-yes mum. They're boys." I bow my head and hold my Bible tighter.

"Do you ever listen to me? What did I tell you yesterday?"

"You said not to befriend boys."

"That's right and what did you do?"

"I befriended a boy, I know- but mum Dhani is so nice to me! He's the only one who-"

"Save your excuses. You're a liar, Jacqueline. Plain and simple. I knew I shouldn't have let you transfer schools! I just knew it!"

"Mum no! You made the right choice I-"

"Does Danielle even exist? Or was that another lie."

I sink my head down in shame, and tell her everything she needs to know with my silence.

"Unbelievable Jacqueline." She mutters in disbelief. "And to think I considered you a good girl."

"Mum all I did was make friends with a boy! Why is that such a bad thing? The Bible doesn't forbid boys and girls from being friends!"

"I don't appreciate you trying to outsmart me, young lady! Now sit back and shut up!" She orders as she comes closer to me, so close I can feel her breath against my face.

"It is impossible to have a godly friendship with a man! If you were a true disciple of Christ you'd know that!"

"I'm sorry mum! Okay? I'm so sorry!" I blurt as tears start streaming down my cheeks. "I shouldn't have lied to you! I promise I'll never do it again! Please don't tell dad! Please!"

Mum backs away and clamps her eyes shut, then without warning she slaps me across the face- leaving behind a sharp sting on my cheek. My jaw drops as I rush to soothe it with my palm, and even more tears begin fall.

"Don't you ever ask me to lie to your father!" She grits her teeth and takes another step back.

"Unlike you I intend to keep my integrity." She spats.

"Your father will hear about your sins, and we will punish you however we see fit. As for tonight, I forbid you from leaving this room. Understand?"

I nod frantically and watch as my mother exits my room, leaving the door wide open. I rush to shut it,then fall face first onto my bed and sob myself to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dhani, what are you doing here?" I question as he stands by the foot of my bed.

"Watching you sleep." He giggles. "You're a pretty sleeper."

I roll my eyes at his compliment, "How did you get in here?"

"Easy! I found a ladder and climbed through your window." He retorts as he climbs onto my bed, then collapses down beside me.

"My parents are going to kill us both if they catch you." I warn as his fingertips trickle down my abdomen, making my stomach heave and my breathing quicken.

"What are you doing?" I stammer as his hand works it's way to my waist.

"Making you feel good." He whispers seductively.

"Y-you can't. It's wrong."

"Shhhhh, relax JJ. None of this is real. We can sin all we want."

I take a sharp inhale as his index finger traces a perfect line from my clit to my cunt. He traces the same path over and over again, rubbing me perfectly. I release a deep sigh and shift my body to make myself more comfortable.

"I've been dying to do this..." he says as lips fall to mine, tongue eagerly exploring my mouth. As we kiss his finger continues to bring me ecstasy by gliding skillfully up and down my heat, focusing intently on indulging my clit.

"Yes...yes...YES!"

"Yes! Yes Dhani!" I wake myself up with my loud moans, and immediately cover my mouth. I turn to my clock and see that it's midnight, and I hope and pray my parents were asleep through it all.

I sigh and lay back down, though I immediately notice a warmth underneath my legs. I yank my blanket off and gasp at the sight of my wet pajamas, then realize what must've happened.

Oh God, what just happened...

And why do I want it to happen again?"