1

1 am, Saint Tropez, France

Stephanie- are you coming then?
Me- yes sorry I just lost track of time babe
Stephanie- I'm here already waiting for you
Me- I'll only be a few mins 😘
Stephanie- okay hurry up ❤️
Me- I will

I couldn't do anything about it, I couldn't get out of the house until my dad went to sleep and he just wasn't going tonight. I was supposed to meet a girl from a hookup site that operated for the local area, mostly used by women who didn't want to show their faces but wanted to show their bodies, because bodies were all that mattered when what you did was in the dark.

The reason I did it on the low was that my dad was very overprotective, we'd had many robbery attempts over the years and he wasn't willing to risk anything, but I had needs that wouldn't be fulfilled unless they were done by another person, and as time went on I needed more and more if it to be satisfied, to the point I'd be going out a few nights a week to the same four hotels within driving distance, each time with a different woman I'd been texting for a few days beforehand.

It was a well thought out and well-executed operation when my dad went to bed at his usual 11 pm, but when he didn't I'd normally have to cancel my plans, much to the annoyance of whoever I was meeting that night. I drank some more of the rum I'd stolen from one of the lesser-used liquor cabinets in the house just in case I was still able to get out, then at 1 I told the girl that I couldn't meet her and she blocked me as soon as she opened the message. Way to go, Paris.

I went on the site again to find a woman for tomorrow night, and I found someone who texted back pretty fast. She called herself Cheryl, but no one registered as their real names so I never thought of them as people with real names. Just people.

Cheryl- so which town you live in?
Me- not far from that hotel I showed you
Cheryl- I could give you a ride home in the morning if you wanted
Me- it's okay I usually go home after anyway
Cheryl- not a cuddler?
Me- not unless I can't walk after
Cheryl- ooh
Cheryl- you like it rough?
Me- I like it how you like it, baby
Cheryl- I like it dressed in black lace
Me- well it's coming like that now you've asked
Cheryl- anything you'd like to ask for?
Me- not really, just is that you in your picture?
Cheryl- yeah I don't have much haha
Me- no I like your abs 😛
Cheryl- you can touch them
Me- I'm excited now
Cheryl- I'll book the room baby girl
Me- you're so nice to me
Cheryl- I'll be more than nice tomorrow. Is 10 okay?
Me- maybe more like 1
Cheryl- I'll see you at 1 then
Me- I'm going to bed now but I'll text you tmrw night
Cheryl- Goodnight Tiffany

12 am, The next night

I snuck past security and got into my car, left my first phone in my room so I couldn't be tracked, drove the hour to the hotel and texted her when I was 'outside' but really I'd parked my car about ten minutes away. I stumbled out of the car because I'd forgotten how far off the ground it was since I'd drank about half a bottle of vodka, and hurried over to the hotel.

Cheryl- room 13
Me- I'm in the foyer
Cheryl- hurry up baby I want you

I knocked on the door and I heard her footsteps on the other side, then her opening the door "I was starting to think you'd ditched me" she murmured. I knew she was tall and slim because of the faint light trickling in through the thin net curtains, but not a single light was on in the room.

"I wouldn't do that to you," I said and she reached behind me to lock the door, then pushed her body up against mine. She breathed heavily against my face and cupped my jaw in her hands, then connected our lips into a long, sloppy kiss. Her tongue slid into my mouth and she wasted no time in putting her hand up my dress and pulling me over to the bed. She was definitely more aggressive than I thought she'd be from her texts. Usually, you'd be able to tell how intense they'd be from how they talked about sex while they texted, but she was very unpredictable.