Mark Lee

The emotions filling from my head to my toes
___

four months. mark lee had developed a crush on kim hyojin in the span of four months. he had transferred to her high school at the beginning of their senior year.

a normal school boy crush on a girl who was loved by everyone. she seemed to be friends with everyone, yet the day she came up to him after school he was shocked.

she invited him over to her grandmother's place to work on homework. they did everything but homework that day, spending the rest of the day exploring the rooms and halls of the large kim estate.

they blasted music, dancing through the halls and illuminating every light in the house as they entered. and everyday after that they had spent together, enjoying the days of their limited time with each other before college.

mark had become especially close with hyojin's grandmother who treated him like her own. her kind, and gentle disposition had a way of melting all of his worries away.

and the day he wished would never come, eventually arrived. he stood quietly outside, his hands shaking as he held the cherry pie his mother had made. he bit his lip anxiously as he felt the urge to break down and cry.

taking a deep breath, he heard the door opening to a sullen hyojin. the joy in her eyes had left completely and didn't seem like it was returning anytime soon.

"hyojin-ah." his voice was shaking as he placed the pie on the table, engulfing her in his arms as she sobbed silently.

everything will get better eventually my love
___

so,

yes hi it is i, knee. i put another world on pause for a long time because i wanted to work on vision,, and then i ended up starting another donghyuck book😭

with that said i was watching a video about mirrors and portals and it made me want to write another world again🙃🙃

but nonetheless,, school has started for me and i have 4, 80 minute classes a day and am extremely exhausted afterwards even tho they give a shit ton of homework so if i do update any of my books it'll be an absolute miracle i had the time, energy, brain power, or plot for it😭😭

n e ways peace out knee fam i love y'all so much and hopefully i'll see you again. but EVENTUALLY i'll finish all my books i promise!!

and yes please hold me to that promise coz i really need this, wattpad is one of my only outlets and it makes me feel like i'm not going insane :)