Kim Hyojin

!tw! suicide.
close your eyes and rest for a moment
___

ten attempts. kim hyojin had ten attempts at taking her own life. it was her darkest secret that she hadn't shared with a single soul, not even her beloved grandmother.

you wouldn't think it, especially if your knew her well, her demeanor never slipping while with the people she cares the most about, always wearing a certain, whimsical aura.

but on the inside, hyojin was a mess. she was broken and scarred and oh so alone, even when surrounded by the people who loved her the most.

her first attempt was five months after her mother had passed away from illness, when she was no older than ten years old. her father had decided to take her on a ski trip to take her mind off of her mother for the weekend.

her father had left her to ski down the mountain one last time, while he got the two lunch at the resort restaurant.

she was riding the ski lift alone when all the pain she had felt in the past five months came rushing through her, emotions taking over her.

wanting nothing more than to be in her mother's embrace again, she wiggled out of the bar restraint and dropped.

the lift wasn't as high up as she had thought however, and landing onto the thick layers of powdery snow did nothing more than break her arm and leg.

a concerned skier had found her, and within minutes she was rushed to the hospital. her father was furious, threatening to sue the resort which sent hyojin into a panic.

she begged her father not to, managing to not mention the fact that she had jumped on purpose. seeing how upset her father was, she promised herself never to try again.

a promise she would then break, over and over. throughout the years she gained more reasons to stay, as well as more reasons to leave and end it all.

her father left when she was in 6th grade, moving to france for work, and leaving her to live at the kim estate. it was there he met angelique, the women he would then go on to marry when hyojin was in 8th grade.

hyojin was living with her grandmother when she heard the news that her father would be marrying another woman.

she wasn't even allowed at the wedding because her father refused for her to miss school. and so she had never met angelique, she wasn't even sure if angelique knew she existed.

the first few years, her father would visit her every six months for a week. however after the wedding, hyojin never saw her father again.

hyojin felt the world slowing slipping from her, falling into a dark pit that was impossible to dig her way out of.

the lees moved,, they hate you for what happened and never want to see you again. they're scared of you, terrified of being near you.

the huangs stopped coming over,, they were only friends with you because they needed a place to stay. they never actually cared about you.

jaemin stopped walking baebae by the estate,, he only wanted to see you when he had a crush on you. he hates you now.

jisung disappeared,, you didn't do enough to help him stay. you weren't trying enough because you knew exactly how he felt.

jeno stopped visiting,, him and his family think you're pathetic. how could they not? your own father doesn't even care about you anymore.

mark hates you,, stop pretending he could actually like you. you know deep down no one will ever actually love you.

kim jinwon has passed,, who will be there for you now?

you'll never know what real love feels like,
kim hyojin
___

ooop am i back again??;$/&/& maybe so maybe so.

damn this book is so fucking dark. ooops oh well, honestly !tws! for all chapters from now on because this book deals with pretty heavy stuff

n e ways to anyone reading this,, i love you and if you're are feeling down or if anything at all is wrong,, dm me!! on any platforms i have my socials in my bio and you can message me on any of them if you want :)

peace out,, kneefam✌️