2. Classic Monet's

Alex's POV

Charlie opens the left door of Monet's as I walk in. "i'm really excited to see Zach and Jess" as I continue to walk in. "yeah me too, it's been a great while since everyone's been together." Charlie exclaims. We head to order our drinks, "Can I get a Iced Caramel coffee with skim milk, and a hot chocolate for him." as I order at the register. We then hear the bell at the door go off as Tony and Caleb walk in with with big smiles on their faces. "Hey!, we're seated over here" I waved them over. I took a sip of my coffee before I realized how good Monet's coffee was again. "So how's your senior year going Charlie?" Tony asks. "It's actually good, other than the exams and I also applied to a college near Alex so we can spend more time together" He said as he hugged me and smiled. Then came Ani walking in. "Hi guys" As she sat down and greeted us with hug. Tyler and Clay open the door and see us and grabbed a chair and sat down. "How great is it that we're all back together" Tyler says. "Heyyyy the party is here!" Zach walks in saying. Then came Jess and Courtney walking up to the table. "Okay there's one thing I fucking missed and this is what it was" Jess said. As the others got their drinks, we all just talked about how college is going and the way we all developed on our own. "Can't believe it's been almost 2 years since we've been together, holy shit we don't know how to keep in contact" Clay laughs followed by everyone else.

Jess's POV
I can't help but feel a sudden change in my emotion of being here with everyone. I feel selfish for feeling heartbroken, still over Justin. I shouldn't be sad because he told me to just always follow what my heart wants, but right now it's right here replaying the memory of when Clay, Justin and I all came here to Monet's after the case for Hannah and sat on the same couch and just laughed and had a good time. "Hey how are you and Diego doing?" Tyler asked "Well we actually are friends for now, ever since everything, we decided it's for the best but he's happy and i'm happy." I said kinda hesitating. "That's good" they all said together. "Hey, why don't we do a secret santa." as Clay takes a sip of his coffee. "Yeah that'll be fun" Courtney says with excitement. After all the catching up we all planned on heading over to Zach's house since his mom was gone to a office party for the night. Meanwhile Alex pulls me aside and gives me a big hug, I missed this a lot, just the fact of the company of someone who mostly understands me. "Hey did you wanna catch a ride with me and Charlie?" he politely asks me. "Actually no I think i'll be fine, I got my car anyways but thanks for asking also I gotta drop off my bags at the hotel." As I pull my keys and wallet out of my pocket. "Okay see you at Zach's"

*Narrator*

As everyone decides to part ways again to get settled back home for the holidays, Zach didn't drive home in a urge like the others but to the rooftop that him and alex kissed on. "God I've never thought I would be able to feel so powerful after coming back" he says while thinking about the way his second semester of his senior year went almost down the drain. It's been about a half hour since he's been up there now. As he takes a deep breath he hears the door to the roof open. He turns and sees.........

Alex. "Hey what are you doing up here?" he asks Zach. "Where'd Charlie go?" As Zach changes the subject. "He had to go to go home early and get ready for the booster party later this week." he says clearing his throat. "but you also didn't answer my question" he mentions. "Oh yeah um- actually It's a nice view, and the landscape" Zach hesitated saying. "hmmm i see, even though it's mostly just building and it looks better up here at night" Alex says while kicking a can he found. Then it just got quiet for a minute or two until Alex cleared the air "Is this weird, us? We haven't talk in months and we usually always did talk." Zach sits down on the ledge and started to scratch the back of his head "I haven't really figured this whole thing out but, just don't get weirded out after I say this. So the night we both were up here, I felt so alive in a way I never did before. but with you when you almost fell and I caught you, then you kissed me. It was the feeling of comfort I felt, but then we just pushed it aside like it never happened." Zach then glanced at Alex but noticed Alex was leaning against the door to the roof and looked shocked and surprised "I think i've said too much" Zach proceeded to say. "No no no, it's really fine. I just never thought that you would feel that way about the kiss. Considering the fact that you didn't make it a big deal to cost our friendship." followed by Alex not trying to make Zach worry about it. "but also I'm with Charlie and he's been the sweetest person to me and I just don't want to break his heart or do damage to him. I just hope this doesn't change anything between us, because I need my best friend."
Zach then............

.......

......

...