5. See You Monday.

Charlie's POV

I wake up to the breeze coming into my room from the open window. I lay there until i finally decide to get ready for the day. Today is the day for the secret santa party, which is the reason why i gotta get the house set up. I head to my bathroom and turn on the shower temperature to a warm but still hot temp. As i get out of the shower i head into the closet. I grab my dark blue sweater, and my black jeans.

*Ding Dong Ding*

The doorbell goes off, i head out of my room and open the front door, it's Alex. "Hi, i just thought i should come see you since i haven't seen you for a day, which feels like a long time." As he gives me a hug and a peck on the cheek. "i think you missed my lips" I smirk. "oh really, did I?" As he kisses my lips this time. We make our way to the living room and cuddle on the couch. "You know i really did miss this, just knowing that we'll both be at the same college soon is a relief." as Alex puts his head more into my chest. "I would love to do this all day but we have a party to get ready for." I looked into Alex's eyes. We head to the kitchen and get drink and food ready. "Let's make chicken alfredo for everyone." Alex grins "sound good! but i'm going to head upstairs to grab extra chairs." I said. After i'm done grabbing the chairs I secretly walk up to Alex and wrap my arms around him and put my head into the crook of his neck. "I love you a lot. I'm glad that i'm with you, and always you." I whispered into his ear. "I love you too, Cheesy" I always loved when he'd call me that. That was the cutest nickname he gave me. I never thought i'd be this happy in my high school years, even in college. I dig in my pocket for my phone, to check the time. My ringer was off the entire time. I had 3 missed calls and 7 messages from my dad. I quickly call him back and he answers.

*On the phone*

C : "what's wrong? are you okay?" I ask worried
Dad : " yes i am okay, did you see the evergreen newspaper?"

C : "no why?"

Dad : "a girl is missing, and they haven't found her yet. it's Eleanor Romes."

C : " oh my god, i just talked to her that wednesday when we got released early for winter break."

Dad : "i want you to be safe, Charlie. You can have alex over if you feel safer with him there. I'll be home on Monday"

C : "yes, i definitely will dad, see you monday."

Dad : "see you monday,"

I hung up the call, and i just sit down on the couch. I am shocked, i seen her last week she was laughing and smiling. I head into the kitchen and tell Alex what my dad told me. "God, i hope her family is okay." As he goes in for a hug. "I feel so bad, she's been one of my closest friends here since you guys all graduated." I said as i look out the kitchen window. "Hey, it'll be fine. They'll find her, The police has a good team." As Alex rubs my back and tries to cheer me up. "we should get things settled and done, for the party." I walk to set the chairs up. Then i remember i forgot to pick up the desert. I told my boyfriend and hurried out the door to the bakery almost across town. I get into the car, put my seatbelt on and started my car. The song 'What A Feeling by One Direction' comes on and i'm just having a mini concert in my head. I arrive at the bakery and open the door to the bakery. "Hi, there should be an order for Charlie St George." i say. "give me a minute, lemme check the fridge in the back." bakery employee said. "A Oreo polar swirl cake?" she adds. "Yes that's it!" as i paid for it. I walk out to my car and put in the passenger seat. As i'm driving back home i stop on the way to get coffee. A black coffee, vanilla iced coffee, and an espresso. I tend to make my way home among another car in the driveway of my home. I grab the coffees, the cake and head inside. "who's car is that in the driv-" as i couldn't finish my sentence i see Sebastian. "hey Charlie" he says. "hi" I put the cake and coffees down and walk over to Alex. "this is Sebastian he's a junior at Liberty this year." I cleared the awkwardness. "i'm Alex," my boyfriend says. "so what's up?" i asked "i was just coming over to hang out but you have company so i can come by another time." Sebastian said sternly. "yeah i'm sort of busy." Cheesy replied As the front door closed Alex looked at me like i was hiding something. "Are you okay?" I ask. "yeah, i guess i'm just a bit confused as to why he just walked right in." Alex looks around the room. "you have nothing to worry about, we're just friends from school." I try to reassure him. "yeah, well okay i believe you" he kisses my cheek. I hand him his coffee and put the cake inside the fridge so it doesn't get too warm.
It's 5:30pm and so we still have a couple hours until the others arrive so me and Alex watch netflix.

A/N : I'm trying to post these chapters every saturday since i am busy with online work, and this series is going to be GREAT!

Also go show me some support on instagram @drpepperstanaccount (this is my spam account lol)
Or twitter @woahhhtashi :))

If you guys have suggestions for the series please give me ideas, they are greatly appreciated.