celica x female

this is celica x me because celica is actually my girlfriend and she didn't marry alm 💔

I strolled down the long halls of the castle, my hands drifting across the stone walls. I could see outside through the openings in the walls and I knew today would be the perfect weather for a picnic. I didn't necessarily want to go by myself, so I decided to invite my close friend, Celica.

To me, Celica wasn't just any ordinary friend. When she had left Ram Village, she took up a position in the castle as a servant of Mila. Instantly I took notice of her, and I knew I had to be friends with her. As a knight myself, I made it my sworn duty to protect her, no matter what. As the years went by Celica and I grew closer and closer, and my feelings of friendship slowly morphed into something more than that. I knew it wasn't right for me to like another woman, but I just couldn't help myself in falling for her. The way her crimson hair bounces when she walks. The way she always smiles at everyone in the castle- nobles and servants alike. The way she will eagerly offer to help if someone is in need. The way she prays to the Goddess. Everything about her, in my mind, was just perfect.

When the time came for me to ask her to accompany me, I found myself nervous. As soon as I worked up the courage to ask her to come with me, she gladly accepted and came along. Never in my life had I so much trouble speaking to Celica, my best friend. I stumbled on my words, and consequently my feet as well. Celica laughed when I fell and instantly offered me her hand. Of course, my hands were sweaty with anxiety and I mentally smacked myself. As we continued the walk towards the end of the mountain, I glanced over at her and she was smiling brightly. Ever since she helped me up, she hadn't let go of my hand, which flustered me even more.

When we got to our final destination, the sun was low in the sky. We unpacked our food and picnic cloth and set down our utensils. Without hesitation, we started to eat and enjoy each other's company. Many laughs were exchanged as the night went on. We both took turns braiding flowers in one another's hair and laughing at old stories. After a while of laughing, Celica took my hand in hers and looked me in the eyes.

"This is for you," she said, handing me a silver ring. I gaped at her. This was clearly not what I was expecting. "I made it at the forge," she smiled, taking my hand she was holding and sliding it on my finger. It fit perfectly.

"Why, though, Celica?" I asked her, confused. She snickered and looked me back in the eyes.

"Because, I love you, and more than a friend," she spoke softly, gripping my hand a little tighter. I didn't hesitate- I leaned in to kiss her, and she kissed me back, putting her arms around my neck. When I finally pulled away, she looked down with a dark blush on her face.

"What was a beautiful woman like you doing in a forge?" I asked, kissing her forehead. I stood up and helped her up with me.

"I wanted to make that for you, with all of my love. I wanted to prove to you my feelings," she said squeezing my hand. "Because I love you, Jules,"

"I love you too, Celly," I replied, pulling her in for another kiss.

I finally had my dream girl.