Chapter 4

Nicholas P.O.V

I couldn't help myself. When she told me I was the one she liked, it was like a reflex. And boy did it feel amazing. It took her a second, but soon, she was responding. I pull her leg over me, so that she's straddling me, and she lets out a moan. Our make-out session is interrupted by my phone ringing. I take it out of my pocket with a groan, ready to decline the call, but frown when I see Gio's name on the screen. Emma sighs, and rests her head against my chest.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Did you find her? Her GPS says she's at a cliff, and I'm really worried. She was pretty upset, and-"

"Gio, chill. She's fine. She passed out earlier, so she's eating now. I'll have her home soon. Do you want to speak to her?" There's a pause on the other end.

"Yeah." I place he phone at her ear, and she listens for a second, before nodding. He's already cut the call.

"We should get going." I say, nuzzling my face into the crook of her neck.

"Yeah, we probably should." She giggles as I playfully nip the skin beneath her ear.

I get into the driver's side, after I close her door, and take her hand in mine. It fits so perfectly.

When we reach her house, I open her door for her, and pull her to my chest, and wrap my arms around her waist.

"Are you going to tell them? About us?" I ask into her hair.

"They'll find out one way or another." She sighs. "I wouldn't be able to hide it from them anyway." I slowly let her go, and she opens the front door, after giving me one last kiss. I see her walk straight up to her room, ignoring her brothers' calls.

"Thanks for getting her, man." Dante says, and I nod, going straight to Antonio's office.

I nods for me to enter, and I walk into the room. Antonio picks up his glass to take a sip.

"I kissed your sister." I blurt out. His glass freezes half way to his mouth, and her places it on his desk with the creepy patience I use while interrogating traitors.

"Sit down." This is going to be a long chat.

Emmalin P.O.V

"Woah." Sofie whispers once I've told her the events of the night. "So, you're like... together now?" I shrug with a slight nod. "So, your first kiss, huh? How was it?" I let out a dreamy sigh.

"It was amazing." We're sitting in my empty bathtub, so my brothers can't hear our conversation.

"Hey, Emmy? I think you should talk to them. They were pretty upset. Oh, and I burnt your diary." I gave her a small thank you, and slowly stood.

"Well, here goes nothing." I mumble. I go downstairs, and see all my brothers, other than Antonio. When they hear me, all heads snap up. Dante jumps to his feet, and hugs me tight whispering that he's sorry over and over again.

"It's alright, Dante. I just needed to get some air. Besides, you could always track me." I wave my wrist in the air to emphasise my point.

"You scared us." Enzo says, hugging me as well.

"Is Nick gone?" I ask, already knowing the answer.

"Yeah, he left a while ago after speaking to Antonio, bambina." (baby/babygirl.) I nod, wondering if now is a good time to speak to them about us. I didn't get to, anyway, because Antonio steps into the room, with his usual blank face, void of any emotion.

"Emmalin. My office. Now." With that, he leaves. I gulp audibly, and after sending a frightened glance to my brother, then follow Antonio into his office. I find him sitting behind his desk, so I slowly sit in front of him. Very calmly, to calmly, he speaks.