Author's note

Author's note:

Yes, I know, I know! You thought this book would be longer and stuff, but hear me out, okay?

I feel like whenever I get to a specific point in a story, another opportunity comes up, and I want to dive right in.

For example, when I mentioned Nicholas helping Emmalin's brothers when she got shot in the first book, I immediately saw an opportunity for romance, but she was too young, which is why I ended the book, and started this one.

See my point?

And yes, this means that I have a new story idea!

How many of you agree that Sofie deserves her own story? I mean she has so much confidence and sass, and in general a bubbly personality, and I find that she deserves a love story of her own.

I really like the idea of writing about how she can use her personality to make someone who is the complete opposite of her, to fall in love for her. Now, before I get carried away, the new story will be called...

Drumroll please...

Something special.

I will definitely let you guys know when the first chapter is out!

Thank you to all the support I got from you guys, and all the brilliant comments!

A huge huge huge thank you, to lessivincy, who gave me the best comments, and inspired me with her encouraging words.

Once again, thank you to everyone!

-Diya<3