2

The next day Uriel,Ene and Daniella got  dressed and went to Salihat and Funmilayo's apartment off-K. They planned on spending the day there then get dressed later on for the party.

When they arrived at the apartment Salihat and Fumilayo were still sleeping. They knocked for awhile with no answer.

"Are you girls dead or what!!" Uriel shouted with her fist now banging on the door.

From their sleep Salihat and Fumilayo groaned and opened their eyes. Salihat stood up to go open the door for her friends. Uriel raised her to knock again but the door was pulled open by Salihat who was still very sleepy.

"Its you that killed us abi " Salihat murmured as she opened the door for them.Then she turned to go back into the room.

"Good morning to you too Sally. " Daniella said.

"What kind of sleep is this?" Uriel asked  as they walked in. "Its past eleven already " she said.

Salihat rolled her eyes. The girls sat down. Fumilayo stood up from bed when she heard her friends voices and walked to parlour. She and Salihat lived in a room and parlour self contain.

"Good morning " Fumilayo greeted.

"Almost twelve " Uriel said not responding to the greeting.

"Morning " Ene said

"Uriel what's your own with what time we wake up " Salihat stood with a toothbrush in her mouth.

"Do you know how long we stood outside knocking?" Uriel countered.

"We slept late besides you know we always wake up late on Saturdays. Ma binu " Fumilayo explained to Uriel .

"Better person.." Uriel said to Fumilayo

"Funmi is the one that opened the door for you abi?" Salihat said with her mouth full of toothpaste lather.

"Go and rinse your mouth joor " Uriel looked at her with disgust.  Salihat knew she was irritated and decided to look for her trouble . She walked to where Uriel was sitting who stood up and ran to other side of the room avoiding her. Uriel started screaming when she saw Salihat following her.

"Ohh you people should tell Sally to stop" Uriel started laughing. The other girls been used to their playful antics didn't interfere.

Salihat stopped and went in to rinse her mouth. She came back and sat with the remaining girls.

"I'm hungry. what do you girls plan on cooking?" Ene asked

"I don't even know yet" Salihat answered her. " why haven't you eaten?" She asked

"I got a call from my group mates early this morning. Our project supervisor has been posting us so when I heard she was in her office this morning we rushed there to submit chapter one." Ene explained.

"Pele..eyin project people. " Funmilayo said smiling.

"Don't worry by this time next year you will be facing your own. Your faculty that has plenty crazy lecturers." Daniella said to Funmilayo.

"We have plantain,let me make dodo and scrambled eggs yeah?"Funmilayo suggested.

"Ok"Ene said.

"Let me check if the plantain will be enough sef " Funmilayo went into the kitchen.

"What's in the bag?" Salihat asked Daniella who had a big bag beside her.

"Oh that. It's our clothes for the party. Let me drop it inside."Daniella said.