8

"So......" Salihat stated  keeping her eyes on the road as she drives. Uriel who was in her little world tapping away on her phone heard what Salihat said.

"Huh??" Uriel inquired not understanding what Salihat was saying.

"Soooooo...." Salihat dragged this time still not looking at Uriel who picked on that Salihat had something to say.

"Spill it !!" Uriel said to Salihat as she takes pictures of herself. Salihat looked like she had been caught. "I  know you have something to say so just spill it out already." Uriel said.

"So..... you're spending the weekend at his place." Salihat took her eyes off the road glancing at Uriel who was busy snapchatting.  Uriel ended the video and looked at Salihat.

"Ohhhh you ruin my snap." Uriel said watching the video she was making where she was making cute faces as the music play. Typical girl stuff.  Salihat voice ruined it. "Yup " Uriel said and glanced at Salihat who didn't say again except for nodding but the expression on her face didn't go unnoticed by Uriel.

"What?" Uriel said grabbing Salihat attention.

"Huh?" Salihat feign confusion not taking her eyes off the road.

"I know that look so what do you want to say?" Uriel asked.  She knew Salihat had something to say but was just holding back. Uriel honestly wanted to know Salihat's thoughts about her relationship with Tony. Being course mates had made them closer in a way and Uriel often understood Salihat positions on things.

"What look?"

"Do I need to force it out of you?" Uriel threatened, mischief in her eyes.Salihat was ticklish and she always threatened her with that.

"Uriel! Don't try anything funny you know I'm driving." Salihat said glancing at her friend at the same time trying to move forward away squeezing herself towards the car door. Uriel chuckled at her friend's attempt to get away from her. Salihat joined her.

"Look I'm trying not to interfere in anyone's love life. You know what happened the last time I did." Salihat started frowning a little. Uriel sighed.

"I know but I'm not Fumilayo besides if I didn't want your honest opinion I wouldn't have asked."  Uriel said. She knew what had happened between Salihat and Fumilayo was a mere misunderstanding. Regardless of how Salihat had acted she knew her intentions were pure. Uriel had always felt like Salihat and Fumilayo bonded on a different level. They had alot in common and stubbornness was one of it. I guess fights between people who rarely disagree were always the nastiest.

"Ok ...you asked for it so don't claw my face with those nails of yours." Salihat joked. "....I'm just surprised that you're going over for the weekend just like that."

"We're moving too fast right? I know we've just been dating for a week or two but..." gosh I knew I was moving too fast.  Uriel thought.

"No.. that's not what I'm talking about. You've spent the night together already so I'm not surprised you're spending the weekend. " Salihat started.  Uriel who was thinking Salihat was going to scold her for wanting to spend the weekend at Tony's place was surprised and just made the ooh expression.  "....you've probably done it already."

"Noo!!" Uriel said, her face heating up. Salihat rolled her eyes at her.

"Anyways what I'm saying is that you didn't hear from him throughout the week. Not even a text. I thought you would be very mad and para for(scoldhim but I was surprised when you spoke to him like it's a normal thing to do and now you're going over for the weekend." Salihat said.