3

"We are now a couple!" Uriel said excitement written all over her face.

"Awwwnn" the girls cooed. They were happy for her. Uriel was a smart girl with a sharp mouth. Being from a wealthy family and the confidence she had which usually came off the wrong way with people especially the guys who thought she was too proud to even give them the time of the day until Tony.

"It was pretty obvious. Given the way you both were sucking on each other's face " Salihat said fake gagging.

"Why were you looking our way " Uriel stuck her tongue out.

"That's what happen when you sit in a club watching others. You tend to notice everything." Salihat said and Uriel blushed.

"You really like him, don't you?" Daniella asked.

"You're still asking her.. can't you see how she's behaving " Funmilayo pointed at Uriel who had a dreamy look in her eyes. Ene shakes her head at her.

"What do you girls think about him?" Uriel asked. She really wanted her friends to like her man.

"He's ok" Ene and Salihat said.

"I likeee him. God I'm tapping into your anointing " Daniella said as she pulls out some money from her bag counting it.

"Hmmm Dani Dani ... b'cos he gave us money baa" Funmilayo said. She knew Daniella well and knew the money was one of the major reason she liked Tony.

"Haba Funmi what are you saying " Daniella eyed her cousin and turned to face Uriel. " don't mind her I like him. he's fine and seems like a good guy. The money is just a plus "

"I agree for that one. He is fine " Funmilayo agreed with Daniella "plus you're happy and that's what matters."

"Yeah"

"Yes"
"True"

They all agreed.

Tony brought them back to Funmilayo and Salihat's apartment. He gave them five thousand naira each to use for the weekend. Uriel got an alert. You could say hers was special.

The girls were sitting in the room analysing the party. Gisting of Uriel and Tony's PDA, the big boys that attended, etcetera.

"Funmi I saw the way you were dancing with Tony's friend."Ene said.

"Which one? I danced with more than one guy"Funmi acted like she didn't remember which was a lie cos she hadn't been able to get him out of her mind.

"The one that threw the party" Ene specified and Funmi smiled sheepishly.

"Yeah I saw you give him all those your seductive moves" Salihat added.

"I don't know what you're talking about."Funmi looked away picking up her phone scrolling through Instagram.

"Even I saw you" Daniella said

"You.. that was drunk."Funmi glanced at Daniella.

"Before I even got tipsy I saw you guys. You didn't even pity omolomo (some else's child) you were just grinding on him like there's no tomorrow " All of them laughed.

Funmi smiled, her mind going back to the little conversation she and Mustapha had but she didn't mention to her friends.

"What was he doing at Tony's place this morning?" Until Salihat asked and everyone turned to look at Funmi.

Ene,Uriel and Daniella had no idea what she was talking about.

"I met him in the kitchen when I went to get your bag. He said he came to get water." Funmi looked at Uriel.