Dunce Face

Kaminari's POV

"Hey guys!" I say when i see the Bakusquad coming back.

"Shut up Dunce Face." Bakugou says not even looking at me. Ill admit. .. His words and always being called dumb hurts. But these are my best shot at having friends!

I see Sero and he has a bruise. I came in late today due to a doctors appointment. So i hadnt seen him earlier. "Yo wassup Sero buddy! Whats with the long face?" I cheer but Bakugou steps in front of him and his palms begin to create his tiny explosions. "I said shut up!" He shouts. Mina slaps him. " bakubabes just extra cranky today. Sorry bout him Pikachu! " Well I guess ill go sit with the "Dekusquad" today. Sometimes i just dont feel like being insulted by my friends. (why did i relate to that sentence so much what the heck? I should probably look into finding some better friends honestly. Oh Chicken Noodle stick pocky im rambling)

"Hey Dunce Face where are you going!" Bakugou yells at me. " well uh-" "Get the fuck over here!!" I plaster on a smile and reply " i was GOING to the bathroom. Bakustalker. "  He turns red and Kirishima bursts out laughing. He got a punch square on the nose.

(I just realized the whole time ive been writing ive been subconsciously singing the no no square song)

Sero seemed really shaken up today I fling my head on his shoulder unexpectedly and he flinches as if I was about to hit him.. Well good thing that detective Pikachu movie came out ill take some pointers and get to the bottom of this. I have the perfect trench coat for this!

Sero's POV

"M-Mom? Are you home?" I ask as i walk through the door. Most people look forward to the weekend but i despise it. I smell the reek of alcohol and try to run but i feel a pull on my arm. I turn to see -

Art not mine but like imagine her older and drunk

She raises her hand as I let out a loud blood-curdling scream.

Cliffhanger your only gonna get if you read in the next hour probably cuz im bored and accidentally slept for three hours and woke up at 9pm aka i aint sleeping tonight b-