Raped

Sero's POV

I hate the sound of people arguing it makes me think of my mother. I woke up in a hospital. The doctor was arguing with his nurse. I quickly bring my hands over my ears then look away. Only to see the entire Bakusquad. Minus me of course. They were all crying. Well minus Bakugou. I ask the doctor and the nurse to stop and uncover my ears.

Kaminari's POV

I'm so sorry that i suggested going to the bar. Its all my fault this happened! "WEEEHHHHH IM SORRY" i sob into Mina's chest. Is okay though she knows im homosexual. Only her and Kirishima know though.

Mina's POV

My poor gay babys. We all know Sero's gay. Sero shoots out of bed and runs out. I wonder why?

Sero's POV

Mother will kill me.

Its so late

You know she will boy. You'd better hurry up now ehehehe.

Stop

Please

Not now

I have to hurry home.

"BOY WHERE WERE YOU"

I flinch. "T-the hospital Ma'am" I say with a bow.

"Sit on the couch boy. Its punishment time." She smirks.

⚠super trigger warning⚠

"Undress yourself boy!" Mother shouts.

She grabs me by my hips and puts her mouth in my no no area.

"Ma'am. Please don't!"

Later...

"Mama why..." I whimper as I limp off to my room. Unable to walk properly .

⚠Trigger Over⚠

The next day...

"Yo man whats with the limp!" Kirishima rushes to help me walk to my desk.

"You already know why he can't walk! So who was it?" Mina giggles. "I-I..." I start to tear up and quickly wipe them away. "Wait it was-... Brrooo i didnt know you already had someone!" Mina cheers. I quickly get up and limp away from them to the bathroom. " Hey Flex Tape! " Kami says peeking into the bathroom. "D-Denki?" I say failed to hide the fact i had been crying. "Mina said that somebody-" "please dont bring it up.." " but who-" "My mom! Okay?! It was my mom! Stop talking about it!" I could sense the tension in the room fall apart. "Y-Your mom??" He says running away.

Sorry for the sad bad story.