The Report

Denki's POV

Why would she do that to her own son? If my parents were like that I would report them immediately!

Monoma's POV

Im tired of that fag! Im going to his house today to study and ill tell his mother his secret. "Hey Sero let's go!" I say dragging him to his house.

Later.. "Im going to the bathroom ill be back." I walk up to his mother. " Excuse me Miss Sero? Your son disgusts me i mean hes gay! How gross! " (Sorry!!!) "WHAT! HANTA GET DOWN HERE!" She scream. I walk out the front door .

Sero's POV

"Yes Mother?" I say walking down the stairs . She grabs me by the neck and throws me down the basement stairs. "STAY DOWN THERE YOU FAGGOT!" ( im so sorry! I apologize for any slurs that i dont apologize after for as well!) She slammed the door. "MONNY WHY?!" I scream i knew he told mot- HER about it " SOMEBODY HELPPPP" I scream out of the tiny window.

A week later.

I still havent gotten any food i think im going to try to scream for help again today i gave up a while ago. "HELLLLPPPPPP" I scream out of my tiny window. I hear foot steps running towards the window. I see the familiar UA uniform pants and black shoes "Back up!" The voice says. I do as told and then a kick breaks the glass and im dragged out of the window by none other than Denki. Kirishima running up to us after hearing all the commotion. "What were you doing down there?! Where have you been all week?!" Denki asks " well ive had a fever this week and we have some soup in the basement when i went to get it i accidentally locked myself down there. " I lied to my two best friends. "Nah i aint buying it man. You can stay with me for now." Kirishima says shaking his head.