V

"Aomine. If you want to take the kids I'll gladly let you. But your staying with Kagami." Akashi says so I sigh pulling the hoodie closer around me.

"Hey relax. The kids will be fine. And we don't want to be late now. Kagami will be upset if we miss the flight. Won't he?" Himuro says so I sigh leaning down kissing both of the boys.

"I'll be back as soon as I can. So be good for your uncle okay." I say but they just giggle so Murasakibara pulls me towards the gate before I can do anymore.

Time Skip

"By the way we didn't tell Kagami we were coming. So we're going to the locker rooms to surprise him before the game.

"So your telling me, you made me leave my kids for something that wasn't happening." I says so he shrugs but grabs my wrist pulling me down the hall knocking on a door only for one of Kagami's teammates to answer.

"Oh it's you. Come in." He says smiling at Himuro who just grins back as we head in.

"Kagami. Your boyfriend's here." Someone says before I'm pulled into a hug as red hair clouds my vision.

"Why are you guys so down anyway?" Himuro says confused as Kagami pulls away slightly sighing.

"Both the captain, and vice captain are out injured. And the coach left about half an hour ago. So no one knows what to do." Kagami says so I sigh.

"Himuro. Go over a strategy with them. Call Momoi if you need to. Murasakibara. Find the instructors and ask if I can join the game. Ask the other teams coach if you need to. I'm going to warm up." I say leaving so Kagami follows me smiling.

"You aren't getting off scot free. Now go back and listen to the plan. You work better in a team and I'm not about to ruin that." I say so he sighs grabbing my wrist making me look at him.

"Thank you Daiki." He says smiling before softly kissing me making me smile as he runs back to the locker room.

Time Skip

"The other coach and instructors said you can join the team. But you have to be in the starting line up." Murasakibara says so I nod as we head back to the locker room.

"No one else took a spare set so you'll have to make do with mine." Kagami says so I nod as he tosses it over to me so I get dressed freezing when a hand hits my ass before I hear something hit metal.

"Taiga. Stop. Didn't you learn last time. If you get into a fight here you'll either be kicked off the team. Or the team won't be allowed to play in the next game." I say so he sighs as I turn around confused saying "Haizaki?"

"Nope that's my half-brother." He says so I sigh nodding before grabbing Kagami's hand leading the team out.

Time Skip

"When was the last time you played. Your getting rusty." Kagami says as the last buzzer goes off so the teams look at us shocked but I just push him away slightly.

"Shut up. It's not my fault the boys didn't want me playing basketball. I could barely leave the house without them being over protective." I say so he rolls his eyes wrapping an arm around me.

"Does that mean you can't come to the victory party?" He says but I just shrug leaning on him as the team surrounds Himuro who just gets picked up by Murasakibara.

"I think they want him to stay." I say smiling at them before heading out but Kagami just grabs my wrist pulling me over to the team smirking as I'm pulled into the middle before setting us up so I'm standing between Kagami and Haizaki's brother as someone takes a picture.

"I don't think your as big as you think here. I could easily make your little boyfriend split in two." He says making me bite my lip failing to stop myself from laughing.

"Taiga. You didn't tell them did you." I say so he shrugs smiling at me as I lean my head on his shoulder pissing off Haizaki's brother.

"Dave. Can you take a picture of us four for our mates?" Kagami asks pulling me in front of the court so Murasakibara and Himuro join us.

Time Skip

"I'm going to the bathroom. Okay?" Kagami says so I nod before he leaves as Dave looks worried staring after him.

"What's wrong?" I ask but he just shakes his head looking down at his drink.

"Kagami doesn't normally get drunk this quickly. Plus he was drinking less than normal today." Himuro says so I stare at him confused before noticing Hiroto isn't here anymore.

"Guys does anyone know where Hiroto went?" I ask so they look at me confused before someone nods.

"I think he went to the bathroom. But he's been gone for a while." They say so I get up heading to the bathroom pissed off barely noticing someone following me.

"Ge- get off." I hear Kagami mumble as I open the door to see him pinned against the sinks struggling under Hiroto who just pushes into him.

"Get the fuck off him. Now." I say but he just ignores me so I grab his neck pull him away before shoving him against the wall punching him in the face before throwing him at a stall.

"Da- Daiki. Calm down. He's out cold." He says but I just break down still angry.

"Taiga. He can't get away with that. He tried to rape you. He tried to rape the father of my kids." I yell freezing when I realized what I just said so they all stare at me shocked.

"Daiki. Come here. Now." He says scaring me so I back up slightly before turning to run only to see Murasakibara.

"Aomine. Calm down. No one is mad at you." Himuro says coming up behind me as I start crying so he pulls me into a hug sighing.

"This seems to be a family thing so I'll take Hiroto and go back." Dave says so I nod.