XI

"Akashi. I'm coming in." I say opening the door walking in to see him trying to get up before stopping looking at me.

"Aomine. Help me out of bed please. I want to see Tetsuya." He says but I just sigh texting Kagami to go see him.

"Before anything else, does he know about your fiancé?" I ask so he nods shocked before realizing something.

"You let my old man know?" He says getting annoyed as I help him sit up so he glares at me.

"To be honest he just text me as soon as the babies were moved. All he said in the text was that he was going to come over to see you and the kids." I say before my phone goes off so I answer.

'D- Daiki... Ka- Kagami's fighting... help.' I hear Koroko say out of breath before I hear a crash worrying me so Akashi tries to get out of bed barely managing.

"Aomine. Take me." He says pissed off so I sigh picking him up before moving quickly to Koroko's room.

"Get away from them." Akashi yells as I open the door seeing Kagami being held against the wall coughing up blood as I notice Koroko sat on the floor scared so I set Akashi next to him before grabbing his father's shoulder.

"I told you I'd make your stay longer if you hurt him." I say so he looks at me confused but I just throw him towards the door making him land on the floor before I stomp on his ankle hearing a loud crack as he screams in pain.

"Stay away. From. My. Family." I say glaring at him as security comes in so I just turn to Kagami checking over him as they call a nurse in.

"You know if this becomes a case and you lose you'll be kicked off the team. Right." He says so I just nod sitting next to him pulling him into a hug.

"As long as you guys are safe. I don't have to play plus, I need to take a break soon anyway." I say smirking but he just looks at me confused so I sigh grabbing his hand resting it on my belly.

"Another one?" He asks surprised so I bite my lip nodding but he just tackles me softly kissing me making me smile.

"Your a complete idiot. You know that right?" I say seeing Koroko and Akashi watching us as Mr Akashi is taken away.

"I guess we should move out soon then?" Koroko says quietly as he smiles at us but I just shake my head.

"You don't have to leave right away. Plus it might be a good way for Tora and Riku to get used to a baby in the house." Kagami says as a couple nurses come in trying to check over him and Koroko but Kagami just shakes his head as Akashi holds Koroko closer glaring at them.

"Akashi. They just want to make sure he's not hurt. Now let them before it turns out he is." I say so he slowly let's go of Koroko who just smiles grabbing his hand.

"Relax. I'm not going anywhere." He says smiling at him.

Time Skip

"Daddy. Can we play basketball with uncle Ash and Kuro?" Tora asks but I just shake my head.

"You need to let them rest for a bit. But I'm sure dad will play with you." I say so they nod running up to Kagami as I watch them smiling.

"They really are like their dads. Aren't they?" I hear someone say behind me so I look back to see Himuro with the rest of the guys surprising me.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask catching the kids attention so the run up to Himuro and Kise making me smile as Kagami comes out with the rest.

"I thought you weren't coming til next week?" Kagami says confused as he holds Rona while Akashi holds Eliza.

"To start with we missed you guys. But Kise also had a photo shoot in the area today so we all decided to come over this week as well." Midorima says as I notice his belly has grown a bit but I just bite my lip.

"Is Uncle Shin growing a baby like daddy?" Riku says hugging his belly making me smile as he blushes.

"Is that why Takao wouldn't let you come alone?" Murasakibara asks so he nods embarrassed as Kagami gives Rona to Kuroko before taking out some chairs setting them up so they're facing the court.

"You four sit down. The rest can play with the boys while I cook." He says so I sigh grabbing Midorima's hand making him sit next to me as Akashi and Kuroko take their seats.

"When you're pregnant it's best to listen to him. Or someone might die. Trust me we had two of them already." I say so Akashi glares at me.

"He should of just let me get pizza then. It's not like I was asking him to pay." He says sulking but Kuroko just sighs.

"You wanted to have a hot wing and sherbet pizza. I didn't matter if you were carrying a kid. It wasn't going to happen." Kuroko says watching the kids play together.

"I forgot. What do you guys want to eat?" Kagami says setting a tray of drinks on the small table so me and Midorima look at each other nodding.

"Hot wings on sherbet pizza." We say together as I grin making everyone stare at us as Akashi laughs.

"Tetsuya. Do you want to stay with me and Aomine can leave with Akashi." Kagami says making everyone laugh as Kuroko just shakes his head sighing.

"Taiga they might be idiots but they're our idiots." He says so Kagami nods coming over wrapping me in a hug as he kisses me.

"True. But make another joke about food like that. And I'm not cooking." He says so I nod kissing his cheek before he goes back inside to cook.