VIII

"Babe. We're here." Kagami says waking me up so I nod seeing Himuro coming over to the car smiling as Murasakibara stays by the door with a smirk on his face.

"So are you two coming in or, what?" Himuro says smirking so I follow Kagami out and to the house grabbing his hand.

"It's okay. Tatsuya might be an idiot at times but he won't do anything too stupid." He says making me smile so they motion for us to go inside.

"Kuroko?" I say shocked seeing him on the stairs but he just runs up to us pulling us into a hug but I just look around saying "If your here where are the kids?"

"Relax Aomine. Akashi's just putting them to bed now." He says as Kagami plays with my hair helping me calm down.

"Do you want to see them?" He asks so I nod looking away embarrassed as Kuroko smiles leading us upstairs opening a door slowly so I see Akashi carefully rocking Tora in his arms before he sets him down making me smile.

"Sh... if you wake either of them. I will end both of you." He whispers coming out before carefully closing the door.

"So that's the boys." Kagami mumbles so I look to see him smiling at the door still as Kuroko and Akashi drag us away so I sigh following them downstairs.

"So about the surprise. Everything is ready to go. All we need now is for you two to agree and make any changes you want." Akashi says making us sit in the dinning room at the table.

"And what is the surprise?" I ask so they all smile at me as Akashi hands me a sheet of paper.

"For starters you've been accepted into Kagami's school. The paper is just to say you accept the transfer. And if you sign it I'm offering you this house and a babysitter for whenever you're in class or at games until the kids are old enough to take care of each other." He says so I stare at him shocked as Kagami reads over the paper.

"Aomine. You don't need to worry about anything. We even spoke to your parents. If you want to you can live here with Kagami." Himuro says so Kagami starts playing with my hair as I lean against him trying to take all of this in.

"Daiki. I won't be mad if you say no. But consider it okay." He says so I nod curling up to him as someone sets plates of food out.

"We can talk more later. For now eat up." Kuroko says smiling at me as Himuro and Murasakibara sit down.

Time Skip

"Kagami. Come with me. It's time to feed the kids." Himuro says so Kagami just looks at me making me smile giving a small nod.

"Just listen to your brother." I say kissing him before they go so I look back at the rest seeing them smiling at me.

"Why are you guys doing this for us?" I ask so Murasakibara and Akashi point at Kuroko smiling as he looks away embarrassed.

"Kuroko. You know you kind of get the worst deal from this right? It means you're losing both of your lights, and it took you ages to find Kagami nevermind me." I say so he nods still smiling.

"But, at the same time I can find a new light. You two won't have this time to be happy with the kids again." He says making me smile so I nod signing the transfer.

"Although. I have to admit my father only agreed to allow this if you two become pros. So don't let me down or I'll end up being your boss as well." Akashi says so I nod smirking at him.

"You wish you could be our boss." I say before getting up going to find Kagami and the kids.

Time Skip {2 months}

"That was amazing Aomine. How do you two work so well together?" James asks wrapping an arm around my shoulders before something knocks him off so I hear a ball bouncing to a stop.

"So it really was you that stole his place. And here I thought it was Kise again." I hear Haizaki say confusing me as I turn to see him standing behind Hiroto who just smirks at me so I glare at them.

"What do you want Haizaki?" I say annoyed but he just comes up to me lifting my chin looking at my neck.

"So you finally got someone that can keep up with you? Maybe I'll pay them a visit soon." He says so I grab his collar shoving him into the closest wall.

"Stay away from him." I say glaring at him but he just smirks kissing me making me freeze.

"Daiki! Let him go." I hear Kagami say as Haizaki pulls away so I look over to see Kagami pissed off holding the kids as Himuro stares at me shocked but Kagami just gives him the boys so I look down upset as he comes over.

"Daiki. I'm not mad at you. Now go help Himuro with the boys." He says lifting my chin softly kissing me so I nod going over taking Tora from Himuro before hearing a bang behind me.

"Taiga. Don't kill him." Himuro yells so I turn worried seeing Haizaki on the ground coughing as Kagami glares at him.

"Both of you should stay away from Aomine if you know what's good for you." He says before walking towards us wrapping his arms around me kissing my cheek.

"Do me a favor. If you see them again leave before you get mad. Okay?" He says quietly so I shrug kissing his forehead.

"I know how to take care of myself. So worry about yourself for once." I say smiling as we leave with the rest of the team.