Shiraishi Miyuki

--- READ FIRST ---

--- Name ---

Shiraishi Miyuki 

(I tried to draw her)

Surname: Shiraishi

Shira (white) Ishi (stone)

= White Stone

First Name: Miyuki

Mi (beautiful) Yuki (snow)

= Beautiful Snow

--- Characteristics ---

Race: Human

Gender: Female

Age: 18  

*Oyakata-sama found her when she was 8 years old. 

Height: 5'7

Birthday: December 15

Eye color: Golden (with subtle cat-like pupils)

Hair color: White with a tint of bluish-silver hue.

Skin color: Pale
(with natural blush)

--- Affiliation ---

Affiliation: Demon Slayer Corps

Rank: Pillar (Ice Pillar)

Combat Style: Ice Breathing

--- Weapon ---

- Nichirin Blade (katana): Bluish-white color

*Engraved with the characters "Life/Inochi"

(Miyuki's blade easily reflects the light, even at dark, which make it seems like it's made of ice / semi-transparent. Though it's just actually the lighter color of her steel.)

- Daggers

--- Appearance ---

Miyuki is considered to be very beautiful.

An tall and slim woman with pale skin and golden eyes that will immediately catch your attention. 

Her long straight white hair (with bluish-silver tint) goes up to her waist, with the front parts tied at the back; and bangs split at the center which reveals a red cord that is tied around her head.

She wears a standard Demon Slayer Uniform, completely buttoned up, and almost resembles like a long dress ( Ao Dai ) as the skirt goes down to her calves with two slits on each sides; partnered with a loose black hakama pants underneath.

She wore a leather breast plate that only covers one side of her chest (similar to an archery guard) that goes up to her waist. She then wear her sandals together with white socks.