VI: The Name

"You sure talk a lot, woman. Guess what? I don't give a fuck with what you're saying!!!"

The Demon reached his hands to the ground and the earth started to rumble. Red blood spikes then suddenly grew from the ground.

Miyuki jumped and cut through the spikes. She immediately noticed that the more she cut them, the more they multiply; the spikes were like strings...alive and all were moving to get her. 

There were too many spikes, not giving her a chance for an opening. 

If there's no opening then make one!

Breath of Ice...Second Form: Glacial Division.

Miyuki swung her sword and the spikes towards her were instantly blown into pieces. She landed on the ground where there was no debris from the demon's attack and threw a dagger towards the demon. 

The dagger only managed to graze the demon's cheek.

"Not bad." He said, wiping his blood on his thumb and licked it. His wound immediately closed up.

"You...you're a pillar, aren't you? Ice Pillar? I've never met an Ice Pillar before." 

Miyuki breathed down as her surroundings were somehow starting to get hot. She calmly assessed where it was coming from.

"Maybe because I'm the first one." Miyuki answered.

"So...care to answer my questions from before?" 

The demon groaned dramatically and smirked at her. Miyuki knew that he was plotting something but even so, the ice pillar just continued on managing her breaths.

"You just won't stop talking, don't ya? You even killed my little brother...but oh well, he was weak anyway." 

The demon did not care about what happened earlier, the emotions he gave upon killing his so call little brother were just for show. Miyuki, on the other hand, wondered if they can still even feel at all...emotions and such.

"Since you've moved on with your little brother, care to answer my questions?" 

The Ice Pillar was determined in getting information, whether if it'll work or not, for her there's no harm in asking. At the end of the night, she'd still have to fight the demon anyway.

"Only if you get out of this alive!!!"

"Blood Demon Art: Needles of Death"

The tiny and thin spikes that Miyuki have cut from earlier all rose from the ground and launched towards her. 

Breath of Ice...Eighth Form: Polar Cap

The demon could not see her sword from the speed of her swings. Miyuki cut through his attack but some of its strays managed to hit her. The tiny needles from the demon's blood art slowly dissolved and entered Miyuki's bloodstream. 

Miyuki stopped upon feeling her body numb all of a sudden. 5 needles have hit her but the sensation was worse, it felt like 5,000 needles were penetrating in her skin. 

As expected from a Twelve Kizuki...it hurts...

Miyuki was trembling as she dropped to her knees, still gripping her sword. 

"It hurts, doesn't it? Beheading's nothing compared to this...don't you like it? Slow...painful...those who've experienced my blood demon art were always begging for death." 

"Just say the word...I'll offer you death." The demon laughed and slowly walked towards her. 

Miyuki chuckled and raised her head.