|| Chapter 1: Cheat ||

Y/N's POV

What's more painful? Your bestfriend betrays you? Your boyfriend found something new? Or both your bestfriend and boyfriend have secret relationship?

Well, I think all of it are 10 TIMES ULTIMATE PAINFUL.

Imagine? Your bestest of all best friend, betrays you by stealing your boyfriend.

And your damn boyfriend also fell for her.

And me, well.. I'm just left behind. And I am always left behind.

I honestly don't know what to believe anymore. I don't believe in destiny. And don't believe that there are forever. Why? Well, because it's true. There is no forever!

When I knew that my bestfriend and boyfriend were actually dating behind my back, I didn't let myself be affected with that.

Both of them are just so cruel. But I decided that I'll be the one to adjust for them. Why? Oh it's because I'm always the victim.

Flashback

Mcdonalds | 10:00am

I went inside as I want to buy some snacks for my family. Since I knew I was the 1st in ranking, I decided to treat my family with foods.

As I went inside, a great smile is drawn through my mouth and happiness filled my face.

"Three Mcfloat with oreo cookies and two iced coffee, three large fries, one double quarter pounder with cheese, and one order of chicken mcnuggets please." I said to the Mcdonald cashier.

After few minutes, I got the three fries and three mcfloat for me, my little stepbrother and my big stepsister. And then two iced coffee with double quarter pounder with cheese and mcnuggets for my stepmom and stepdad.

Mcnuggets were my stepmoms favorite so whenever we eat here in mcdonalds, she always orders mcnuggets.

Maybe y'all are asking why all of them are my stepfamily. When I was still 8 years old, we were living in a condo. Me, my real mom and dad, and my big brother and two little sister. Too bad, it got into a fire, and only I survived in my family.

It was a super tragic incident that time, but I successfully treated my trauma. I tried not to talk about it so that I'll forget what happened to my family that time.

My stepmom and stepdad are my real mom's friend. They decided to adopt me, and now I am part of their family. They are really good parents to me! I treat them as my real parents, also my step siblings.

There were like my real family that's why everytime I feel good, I always buy them some foods.

As I got all the snacks, I was about to go out from the store when I saw something familiar.

Both of them were so familiar and I decided to walk closely and look clearly who are they.

I expected there were my friends, but what I saw didn't meet my expectations.

They aren't my friends, starting today.

Why? Because the two persons I saw right now, sitting beside in the table, is just my Bestfriend and Boyfriend, both holding hands, while my boyfriend lended his hand to my bestfriend and gave her a one bite of nugget.

I didn't realized a tear already left my eyes so I quickly wiped my tear and made myself sturdy and brave.

I went to the both of them and I threw the two iced coffee to the both of them.

They are now both so wet and cold because of the iced coffee.

I chuckled and acted to get my handkerchief.

"Oh my god! I didn't notice the BOTH OF YOU. I'm sorry for the iced coffee, but it just deserves the both of you as what I saw. Oh yeah, I also have something to tell you Jimin, WE'RE DONE. And also Jennie, I shouldn't have trusted you at the first place."

I said as I quickly went to the door , leaving the both of them wet and cold, while people were still watching them.

"Y-Y/N!!" I heard Jimin shouted but I didn't turn back.

I continued walking until I went outside the store.

When I finally started walking alone, I started sobbing.

Why of all people, I am always the person who turned out left alone?

My family left me, my boyfriend and bestfriend left me.

Is there anything wrong in me??

Well, I am just an ordinary girl. I can't say I'm sexy, or beautiful. I'm just a normal girl. Who's priorities are always on top.

Jimin was the very first boy I loved. He is handsome, has a nice voice, a great dancer. He is also gentleman.

I just didn't thought he would cheat on me especially with my bestfriend Jennie.

Flashback ended