|| Chapter 13: Late Dinner ||

The subdivision were now peaceful, and there were no more sounds to be heard.

"Oh my god.."

I muttered as I saw my sister and my little brother outside our house.

Oh my god... I'm so deadddd!

"T-Taehyung!! Stop here!!"

"What? Why??"

"Just stop here! I'll just walk in the house! It's already near!!"

"Yeah, right it's already near so I'll just stop right at your house."

"No No! NO! S-Stop here!!"

I tried to stop him but he doesn't listen to me! Aishhhh!!

When Taehyung's car stopped I can really see my Mina unnie's eyes became big like she couldn't believe this car stopped right in front of our house.

"U-Uhhh.. Thank you T-Taehyung.."

"Of course."

I slowly opened the car door, and now my sister's eyes are so big because of what she saw.

"Y-Y/N? Who sent you home?"

"Uhh, no one!!"

"Don't play with me Y/N.. Tell me who is it-"

I looked ar my sister when she stopped talking.

She was slowly walking towards the car.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" All of us jumped when we heard Mina unnie screamed.

"Yah unnie! What happened!?"

"KIM TAEHYUNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!"

Aishhh.. I forgot she is also a fan of that pervert.

"A-Ah, good evening noona!!" I heard Taehyung said inside the car. His voice is quite loud and deep.

I looked at my sister but she quickly ran into Taehyung's car door.

WHAT IS SHE PLANNING NOW?

"YAH Y/N! YOU DIDN'T TOLD ME THE ONE WHO TOOK YOU BACK HOME IS KIM TAEHYUNG!! I- umm hahaha! Kim Taehyung! Come! Let's eat inside! As a payment for getting Y/N back home!"

"WHAT? UNNIE THERE'S NO NEED-"

"AHHHPP!! SHUT IT! Let's go Kim Taehyung? Okay??"

I placed my palm into my forehead and sighed deeply. I just went to Miro and grabbed his hands when I heard Taehyung's voice again.

"Umm, it's okay noona... I'll just eat in my house-"

"Uhh, but you know Kim Taehyung, my little Y/N needs to pay you for getting her back at home. So come, please eat with us!!"

I can't stand at my sister's aegyo. Aishhh!!

She is 26 years old grandma but acting like she's 18. Ew!

"Yah! What are you waiting for Y/N?? Open the gates!!"

I sighed and rolled my eyes as I opened the door and went inside with Miro.

While Mina unnir is holding Taehyung's arms like she was Taehyungs bodyguard. Uhh...

We went inside and I saw my mom and dad eating in the dining area.