|| Chapter 15: His Past ||

Taehyung's POV

(A/N: omg this is the very first pov of Taehyung in the story uwuuuuu hehe~ okay back to the story!)

Aishhh!! That girl is really different from any girls that I knew! She doesn't even know me!

She acts like a boy or something that isn't even girly! But I don't know why I'm so close with her, and I just want to be with her. Maybe it's because I don't have any friends here in the campus?

But I am famous duh. Who would dare to pick a fight with a famous guy? Huh? I know alright, it's Y/N! ARGHHHH!!

I sighed as I remembered what her sister told me yesterday...

Flashback

"Kim Taehyung!!"

"Umm hi noona!"

"I am Kim Mina. Y/N's older sister, and we have a little brother hehe"

"Yeah, it's nice to meet your family noona."

"By the way, do you know how to spread something in the media? I know you know it since you're famous hehe..."

"Spread something? You mean, rumors noona??"

"Yes yes!! Please tell me how to do it! Pleaseeee!!"

"A-Ahh, o-okay noona..."

_ _ _

"So it's just easy right noona? It just needs money and just do it!"

"Ohhh, okay thanks Taehyung!!"

"Your welcome noona!"

I was about to go to Y/N who is washing the dishes but Y/N's sister grabbed my arms. I looked at her again and asked in confusion.

"What is it noona?"

"Starting tomorrow, you should take Y/N home and school! Or else I'll spread some rumors of you and her dating!"

"W-What?? B-But noon-na!!"

"I have a stolen photo of you and Y/N in the car, do you want me to show it to your fans?"

"I- n-no I'll t-take Y/N t-tomorrow with me..."

"Okay okay, good hahahaha!! Chill Taehyung it's not like i'll really spread the rumors hahaha! Not when you broke our words."

"A-Ah o-okay n-noona... I t-think I s-should go now.. haha."

Flashback ended

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

I hope Y/N wouldn't tell her sister that I didn't take her to the school!!

If that picture will be spread, rumors will start getting bigger and bigger and my reputation will be ruined because of Ms. Noisy!! AISHHHH!!

_ _ _

It was already lunch time, and me and Y/N haven't talked since morning.