|| Chapter 2: Creepy Pervert ||

Because of Jimin, I learned how to guitar, and my singing talent also improved.

Jimin was my first. All my first.

My first crush, my first boyfriend, my first kiss, and my first love. We used to be a very close friends before we fell to each other.

But not when I finally start to realize that his moves and his personality started changing because of me. He became much more passionate, more gentleman, and more caring.

He always buy me food, we always eat together with Jennie and Rose. And he always go with me everytime I need to get back at home.

He was such a boyfriend material, but not until I saw both him and Jennie on the mcdonalds.

Also starting that day, I did my best not to go in that mcdonalds store. Because when I go there, I just remember what happened that day.

I also learned to basketball because of him. Well, not to mention, he is a varsity player that's why he's famous in our school.

And speaking of school, tomorrow is the day. Tomorrow is the first day of class actually.

I'm excited to meet my friends tomorrow! Especially my bestfriend Rose. The three of us, Jennie, me and Rose were bestfriends back then, until Jennie stole my boyfriend from me. Oh, ex-boyfriend I mean.

I was now on my way back to my house. I went from national bookstore, I decided to buy some new school supplies for tomorrow.

I was walking in the subdivision when I heard a noise coming from that old house beside us.

OMG not that house again! AISHHHH!!

That old house beside is so creepy and I believe that it's a haunted house!

No one lives in that house but started last week, I always hear some noises there!

Also, the lights are sometimes on and off!

That old house beside ours are already very old, but it's appearance is not old. I just call it old because no one lives there and it's been long since someone lived there.

I don't know where is that grandma who always lives there.

I startled again when I heard a sound from the house, but this time, it was a music, a g-guitar?

I heard guitar sounds from the house.

I decided to go inside and see for myself what's happening. I know I'm a scaredy cat but there's just something inside of me that wants to go inside there.

I opened the front door, I realized it was cold. Maybe the AC is on.

I went to the place where I hear the strums of the guitar.

Omg why am I being so brave right now?? Goshh!

I was about to open a room door when I realized there were no guitar sounds anymore.

Oh god please help me..

I decided to ran fast from the room but someone held me immediately that made me scream.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-"

My mouth immediately shut when A HANDSOME BOY KISSED ME!!

Wait, is he handsome??

But.. AHHHHHHHHH!! A CREEPY PERVERT!!

HE STILL KISSED ME!!