|| Chapter 4: Mina unnie ||

I went inside my house and I saw my family already eating.

"Ohh, Y/N!! Why are you late?? We just already ate because we thought you'll be back before 7:30.."

"I'm sorry mom, something just came up that's why I headed here late now. I'll eat with you!!" I said to my mom while I went beside my brother Miro who is still 8 years old.

Even though he is just my stepbrother, I still treat him like my real brother.

After we finished eating, I washed the dishes and directly to the living room as my sister said she wants to talk something about me.

I'm actually scared what will she say to me. Did she knew some of my secrets?

OH GOD did she knew that I borrowed her super cute gucci bag without letting her know about it? Oh please I still don't want to die!!

"Uhh, Mina unnie.." I greeted her and she turned around, facing me.

My god, her aura is so dark. I guess she just really knew I borrowed her gucci bag. Aishhh so dumb Y/N!

"Y/Niiieeeeeee!!!"

I suddenly widened my eyes when she grabbed my arm and dragged me inside her room.

"Umm, unnie?? What's the problem??" I asked her out of the blue.

She raised her left eyebrow as she started talking again.

"Who said there's a problem? C'mon I have a really good news about youuuu!! And also for me too! AHHHHHH!!!"

Oh god what's happening to my sister?? What is she so happy for??

"Okay, dear Y/N, listen!! I just knew that the 18 years old famous singer, dancer, and actor who worked in US went here in Korea to study here!! AHHHHHHHH!!"

I covered my ears because my sister is so so noisy!

She is fangirling again.. uhhh.. and who is this new man she is collecting again? AND WHAT DID SHE SAID? 18 YEARS OLD? For God's sake my sister is already 26 years old! Godddd!! And she is fangirling over a 18 years old boy? Uhhhh!!

My sister Mina is indeed already 26 years old while I'm still 17. But even though I'm much more younger than unnie, she still acts like a baby! And honestly, I think I act more mature than her! Aishhh...

"Oh God I swear Y/N!! Why aren't you shouting or giggling there? Don't tell me you don't know him??"

I looked at my sister who is still fangerling over that man. Well, who really is this guy? If it's handsome then, I'll wait for him to court me~ HEHEHE..

"Uhh, who is he??" I asked Mina unnie and she just sighed in disappointment. Well, as expected.

"UGHHHH!! Everytime Y/N!! You really don't know who Kim Taehyung is?? Gosh! He will be studying at your school yet you still don't know him?? And God he is super famous Y/N! He sings, dances, and the best one, he acts!! Gosh I swear he is so perfect and so boyfriend material! WAHHHHH!!"

And now I don't know what kind of species my sister is. She started to smile like an idiot! And imagines like she would have that man!

But wait, did I heard Taehyung?? It's also the same guy I saw earlier in the haunted house.

But GOD I'm sure it's not him! He is a creepy pervy! I know he is handsome, but of course he will not be the Kim Taehyung that my sister is talking about!!

"Yahhh!! Mina unnie! Stop that and calm down! You're already a 26 years old grandma falling for an 18 years old guy!"

And I started to stand up slowly as I sensed my sister's blood is already boiling.

"WHAT?? G-GRANDMA? AISH!! SHOULD I KILL YOU RIGHT NOW Y/N? DO YOU KNOW THAT I JUST KNEW EARLIER THAT YOU GRABBED MY GUCCI BAG WITHOUT EVEN TELLING ME? HUH??" I hurriedly ran outside from her room before she could hit me again just like what she did before.

"Better luck next time unnie!!!" That's the last word I yelled before I went out from her room hahaha!!