Chapter 4: Knowledge Unknown

***Classroom, After Test***

°°Kyou's POV°°

"I would've done it sooner... but I never gave them permission to give me nicknames, or get close to me or anything... That blonde had even asked me if I dreamt of her... What does that mean anyway?!" I asked him. He looked over to me with a strained expression before pointing over to another group of boys.

"Ask Kiba... He'll tell you... He's the one with the dog." I followed his instructions, but soon found myself surrounded by boys, mischievous grins and smirks plastered to their faces.

"Is this necessary? I feel sick..." I muttered.

"So~? Kyou-Kun~? Who's the lucky girl?" the boy, Kiba asked as he sat on the desk in front of me, caging me in with his feet on either side of me, sitting on the bench. That, plus two other boys on each side.

"I don't like her... She only came up to me this morning and asked if I had dreamt of her... I don't understand that part... Is there a hidden meaning behind it?" I asked Kiba, seeming he was the ringleader. He laughed slightly and his dog jumped into my lap.

"Huh? Akamaru? That's weird... he normally doesn't do that." Kiba say.

"It's fine. No harm no foul..." I said.

"Anyway, when a girl asks you if you dreamt of her, she's basically asking if you saw her in your dream." he explained.

"But she said it such a girly voice..." I told him. All the boys laughed.

"Then she probably likes you and is asking if you had a wet dream." Kiba said with a mocking grin.

"What's that?" this is where all the boy went 'Awww! Kyou's so sheltered!'

"Didn't your dad ever talk to you about this?" a tired looking boy asked, I think his name was Shikamaru. I looked down sadly and Akamaru, the dog, whined.

"I don't have parents..." I said quietly. The guys quieted down after that.

"Sorry..." Shikamaru finally said.

"Heh! It's fine... I suppose you could say I've got someone now... Don't worry about it! Now, back to explaining, Kiba! I want to understand all this nonsense before we leave." I stated. This cheered everyone up a bit and I got a couple slaps on the back.

"Alright, Kyou! You asked for it!" Kiba shouted, taking my shoulder and pulling me closer to whisper in my ear.

"Oooooooooooooooooh~!" everyone sighed.

"Wet dreams are *whisper whisper whisper*..." pulling away from him, he cautiously moved aside and let me pass.

"Ahahahahaha!" the surrounding boys laughed as they saw my face.

"That's Devil's Knowledge Kiba!" I shouted as I stalked back over to Sasuke.

"I'm guessing it went well..." he smirked. I glared at him.

"I will never take your advice if it involves Kiba... Ever!" The bell rung. Everyone was finished with their tests and we now racing outside to show their parents. I stayed inside with Sasuke, who was in obviously no rush.

"Come on, I'll walk with you." he said, leading me out into the hallway.

"Hey, Sasuke? How do you do it? Live alone and still be able to stay so calm? I only want to live the way I want, but people always choose for me. How can you do it?" I asked. The boy stopped walking and turned to me.

"You shouldn't ask questions you're afraid to know the answer to, Kyou... Do yourself a favor and don't ask again." he ordered. I felt my eyes widen and nodded my head sadly.