Chapter 7: Our Jonin Can't Even Dodge An Eraser...

***Classroom, Everyone's Gone...***

°°Kyou's POV°°

"Cut it out, Naruto!" Sakura shouted at the blonde as he peeked out the door into the hallway.

"Why are we the only cell whose teacher hasn't showed up yet?! All the other teams have already gone off with their teachers. Even Iruka-Sensei is gone!" Naruto complained.

"Maybe they're still looking for someone who can handle your stupidity~..." I sang calmly, leaning against Sasuke as we waited.

"Shut up, Kyou-Baka!" he retorted. I did nothing. It's not my fault he's special... Special-Ed!

"Hey! What are you up to Naruto?!" Sakura yelled. I sat up and glanced over to where Naruto was setting up a booby trap, Sasuke did the same.

"It's what he gets for making us wait!"

"Grow up! I want no part of it!" Sakura ordered.

"Watch the teacher either get hit or be a girl and catch it." I whispered to Sasuke, pulling my camera back out of my bag, which I still haven't gone through.

"Hmph! No way could a superior shinobi be caught in such a simple trap!" Sasuke replied quietly. I had to give him credit for that. Suddenly the door was opened and the eraser Naruto had set up fell and hit... Kakashi!... on the head. Thankfully, I took a picture and hid my camera, just like last time. Naruto laughed.

"Ha ha ha! Gotcha! Good one!" he shouted.

"I'm sorry, Sensei. I tried to stop him, but Naruto..." she trailed off. Sasuke looked over the man while I let myself sigh at the situation.

"Hmm... how shall I put this? Based on my first impression, I'd have to say... I hate you!!" Kakashi said laughing. Queue Cell 7 sweat drop...

***On the Roof***

"Now, I'd like you to tell us a little about yourselves." Kakashi started.

"Like what?" Sakura asked.

"...You know, the usual. Your favorite thing... what you hate most... Dreams, ambitions, hobbies. Things like that." the man explained, shrugging.

"Help us out here, Coach. You go first, show us how it's done." Naruto said.

"That's right... After all, you're a complete stranger to us... a mystery." Sakura added.

"I'm sure he means to keep it that way, too." I smiled happily, earning glares from both the blonde and pinkette. Kakashi, who only smirked, continued.

"I'm Kakashi Hatake. I'm the kind of person who doesn't feel like talking about his likes and dislikes. My dreams for the future are none of your business... But anyway, I have alot of hobbies..." we sweat dropped.

"Hey... He said a lot... but all we really learned was his name." Sakura mumbled. I smirked.

"Told you..." I laughed.

"Now it's your turn. Starting with you on the right." I looked over to my left and found Naruto, meaning I was second... I'm pretty sure I paled.

"Me, right?!" Naruto asked excitedly.

"No Naruto, the Chalkboard Eraser... Yes, you!" I hit my head from his stupidity.

"You be quiet Kyou! Wait your turn!" I stood up but Sasuke pulled me back down and shook his head.

"Hn. I still say we kill him and let Kiku take his place..." I whispered to him. All I got was a smirk.

"Anyway! My name is Naruto Uzumaki! What I like is instant cup ramen! What I like even better is when Iruka-Sensei treats me to ramen at the Ichiraku Noodle Bar!!" I perked up to that. Ichiraku's was the best!