Chapter 6: Still a Boy~ & In Cell 7~!!!!

***Next Morning***

°°Kyou's POV°°

Last night was rough... Kakashi and Ibiki interrogated Kiku and I until around midnight when Ibiki carried me back to Kakashi's. Kakashi at the time chose to be lazy and have the other man do it. Kiku stayed in his chipmunk form most of the questioning; only changing into a human to take some of his blood. Surprisingly, Kiku hates the sight of his own blood; he started muttered curses at the ANBU and wished them luck in Hell after he killed them. They didn't like that very much and put him through more interrogation. I was tempted to ask them if they had enough questions for two kids, but kept my sarcasm to myself.

It was currently 7 in the morning and I lay wide awake in my bed, staring at the ceiling. Kiku was curled into a ball next to my head, snoring even in his chipmunk form.

'What am I going to do? What will I tell the others?' I asked myself, stealing a quick glance to Kiku. He snored again, making me shake my head and suppress a laugh. A knock on the door caused me to jolt and sit up.

"Yes?" I asked as Kakashi peeked his head in. He looked as bored as ever...

"You should eat breakfast before going to school. You have to be there soon and should start getting ready." I nodded my head, but then turned to Kiku.

"What about him?" I asked.

"Lord Hokage has decided that he should be counted as a summoning pet. One with overwhelming abilities. Don't worry, we won't take him away." the man replied. I looked over at him and frowned.

"You're mad, aren't you?" I quizzed sadly. Kakashi sighed.

"Not as much mad as I should be upset. Having us believe you're a guy against letting us know you're a girl is somewhere along the lines of important information. But no, I'm not mad at you." he replied. I smiled softly and sighed.

"Did you tell anyone that I'm a girl?"

"Hiashi Hyuga himself said that it should be up to you whether you tell anyone or not. His lips are sealed. Lord Hokage won't say anything about it, but will probably check in with you from time to time. And Ibiki said he liked it better treating you like a son. He respects the boundaries of women and now sees you as a girl who wants to be treated like a warrior. And you live with me, so it'll definitely make an impact on how we operate, but no one will get anything from me." I laughed at what Kakashi said about Ibiki. That's so like him...

"I'll get ready. Thank you, Kakashi." the man made a small noise before shutting the door and leaving. Glancing down at Kiku, I shook my head.

'I can't believe he's still sleeping...' I thought, sliding off the side of the bed and going into the bathroom to change. When I came out, Kiku was still sleeping! I took time to poke him wake.

'Can I assist you, Kyou-Sama?' he asked, as he got up tiredly, his little chipmunk legs wobbling from exhaustion. I picked him up calmly and placed him in the hood of my jacket.

"We'll be going to school. And you're being counted as a summoning pet. So stay with me." I told him.

He squeaked in response and silence followed. He probably fell asleep again. Lazy little chipmunk.

"Kyou! Breakfast!" Kakashi called. I nodded to myself and went downstairs, finding Kakashi leaning against the counter with some tea in his hands and a steaming cup of instant ramen on the table waiting for me.

"Thank you, Kakashi. So we get paired into groups and meet our teachers today. I'm so excited. I can't wait to see who my team mates are. I bet the teacher will be cool too! What do you think, Kakashi?" I asked the man as he rinsed his now empty cup. He glanced at me over his shoulder and smiled slightly before walking over and messing up my hair.