💫2

Local school in Madrid

Carlos sighs as he steps through the big gates of his new school, hoping . He hoped he could find some new friends here and maybe even his.. soulmate. Ever since that moment from his birthday last year, his body was hurting every now and then. Most times it was just a little pinch on his arm, but at rare moments, it was like he couldn't even breath or his stomach was being twisted upside-down.

The young Spaniard shallowed thickly as he breathed in deeply. Vamos Carlos, he thought by himself as he made his way over the schoolyard. He quickly walked inside the building, making sure to keep a quick pace. Some kids were watching him, so Carlos tried his best to not make any eye-contact.

When he got to the principal office, he knocked on the door. "Come in" was heard on the other side of the door, so Carlos gently pushed the door open and smiled shyly at the woman that was sitting in the big black chair behind the desk. "Hola, I'm new here" Carlos softly said, but she was able to hear it. "ah, you must be Carlos!" She said happily. "I'm principal Garcia, welcome on this school" they shook hands as Carlos took a seat in front of the desk.

"So," Ms. Garcia said while looking into a drawer. "Here is your schedule for this week. The classes are on logical order but if you still find it difficult, you can always ask someone for help or come back here" she gently said while smiling. Carlos nods and smiles back at her before taking the piece of paper. "Thank you" Carlos said before walking out of the office.

Little Carlos sighed in relief as he got out of the office. Luckily the principal is atleast nice. Carlos ran his fingers through mid-long hair before looking at the schedule for today. Maths, great the young Spaniard thought, before making his way over to the hallway.

He looks up when he stands in front of a classroom when he reads maths. Well, guess that's the one, Carlos thought. When he stepped inside, the whole class was silent. Carlos akwardly scratched the back of his neck softly and smiled a bit. "Hola, you must be Carlos. Am I right?" The man, which is probably the teacher, said. Carlos nods quickly and mumbles a 'hola' back.

"I'm mr. Philippe, you can sit next to Sofia" Carlos nods, silently happy that he didn't have to introduce himself. He sits next to a blonde girl with blue eyes. She is chewing some gum or something, Carlos isn't sure. She turned to Carlos and smiled happily. "Oh my god, hey! I'm Sofia!" She said, making the whole class turn their attention to her instead of the teacher. "Sofia, be quiet for once." She shrugs and just continues to look at Carlos.

Carlos slightly feels uncomfortable as she keeps looking at him. "You're kinda hot" she whispers to the 14-year old, making him blush heavily. "W-what?" Carlos said nervously. He felt weird by her saying it. Is it because she is a girl? Nah nah, it's because I don't even know her that good, si that's it.

"Come after school to the lockers" she said with a wink, giving Carlos weird feeling chills. It was slightly getting on his nerves and he didn't like the girl at all. But the only thing that Carlos could choke out was a soft 'okay'.

After Art, last lesson of the day, Carlos walked in the hallway towards the doors. The hallway was pretty empty since his class was one of the last ones to have a lesson at 4PM. He yawned softly as he thought back about today. He made a new friend, Thomas is his name. He also liked racing but his parents couldn't afford a kart for example. He likes to cross on his Mountainbike, and Carlos found that awesome.

He thought back a little more until he realizes that he forgot to get to the locker with that girl named.. Sofia! Just when he's about to turn around, he gets twisted around to face the locker. Sofia was a little bit taller but she had heels on. Who even puts heels on to school? Even Carlos knows that that a terrible idea is.

"Did you forget about me?" She asked, dramatically making sad eyes. "Uhm, I had art class, sorry. I was just done with class so" Carlos said, trying to stop her from acting so dramatic. "It's fine mi amor" she purred. Carlos steps back uncomfortably but she made a step forward aswell. She got closer with her face to Carlos and...

"Stop, you know you can kill me if I'm not your soulmate!" Carlos angrily snapped at her. She threw a bitch look but quickly tried to cover it up by a sweet, sad face. "But Carlos, I can feel we're soulmates!" She said, getting closer again. "Do you feel pain every night?" Carlos suddenly asks before her lips could get closer.
"No? Why?" Carlos sighs and pushes Sofia slightly. "Then you aren't my soulmate". Before she could answer, Carlos had already ran off out of the building. He walks home with a quick pace, hoping this girl won't follow her.

God, he nearly killed someone or got killed.. Carlos was glad that didn't happen, very glad. He hoped of course, that his real soulmate would come one day. Just casually walking around the corner, greeting him. Today, Carlos couldn't feel a connection between Sofia and him. The connection. The connection with your soulmate is special, everyone knows that. He hasn't got any special connection with someone, so he just had to wait.. just wait..

——-

Hey all!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Feel free to comment your opinion on this book or give me tips!

I'm not sure when I'm gonna get Lando in the story, but I have two ideas.. if anyone wants to help me, please DM meee!!

Also.. Alonso is back!?!?! Vettel might be out... :( my dad said there are rumours that he's going to Redbull.. but I don't want Alex to leave.. but neither I want Vettel to leave! Ughhh :(

Thanks for reading this chapterrr!!

Love you all!
Xx M🧡