Epilogue 1

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

Elizabeth's smile was on her face the whole time as she drove back home. She'd graduated just a few days ago, and her mood hadn't changed since then. She was happy. No worry, no fear, no regret, just positive emotions. School was finished, and now she could get a break from all the essays and exams.

At the beginning of her senior year at college, Elizabeth and Ben reached their six-year anniversary of dating, and Ben had asked if Elizabeth wanted to get a place with him since she was finally done with school. Elizabeth had been hesitant at first; she knew most people's first relationships didn't last, but she finally agreed and they were now living together in a small condo.

The light changed and Elizabeth finally arrived. She parked underground and made her way to the floor they lived on. After pulling her keys out, she unlocked the door and stepped inside.

"Hey, Ben, I'm home," she said, taking off her shoes and putting her keys aside.

"Heyyy!" Ben walked out of one of the rooms in the condo and kissed his girlfriend's cheek softly. "Still in a good mood, I see?"

"Yeah," Elizabeth laughed, plopping down on their puffy couch. "I feel so free. Like, free and happy enough to get married," she joked.

Ben laughed and sat beside her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christian's P.O.V.

"Oh gosh! I'm so glad that college ends in a week!" sighed Christian.

He walked to the entrance of the boy's dorm rooms and saw his girlfriend waiting for him. Once he saw his girlfriend, he ran towards her and kissed her.

"Hey babe, how was your day?" his girlfriend asked.

"Great! How bout you, Angie?" Christian asked.

"It was... educational..." Angie replied causing Christian to laugh.

"I actually, really wanted to talk to you about... what we'll do after college..." Angie asked.

Christian looked at her nervously, he had thought about this because, well, they're childhood friends, and they've been dating for four years now. He avoided the topic as much as possible because he was scared and didn't really know how to reply to his girlfriend.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope's P.O.V.

Hope walked along the trail with Hero's hand in hers. It was a nice sunny day, and they were taking a walk together. They'd been together for about six years now, and Hope's parents were sure that Hero would be the one she was going to marry.

"Something on your mind?" Hero looked at her as they walked, a tiny smile on his face.

Hope smiled and shook her head.

"Nope. Nothing," she said.

"Mhm... alright."

Hope didn't realize that they were going in a different direction than usual until Hero stopped. They were facing the part of the trail that led to the forest, but they'd stopped.

"Remember this?" Hero asked her.

She did not remember.

"Yeah..." Hope said anyway.

"You don't, do you?" he laughed. "This is where I first met you. Well, more like where you bumped into me and I fell and Elizabeth and Ben whispered and laughed."