Epilogue 2

Hero P.O.V.

She's so beautiful, Hero thought as Hope walked down the aisle; almost the whole kingdom was there to witness the royal wedding. Hope wore a sleeveless dress with floral patterns lined along the lace, the dress was just a little longer than her feet and flowed as she walked down the aisle. Hope was beaming with happiness, but Hero was a nervous wreck. He'd never felt this nervous in his whole entire life, not even in life or death situations. Hero held Hope's hand as they said their vows.

"Then, by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Hero, you may now kiss the bride." the priest said.

Hero hugged Hope around her waist and pulled her in for a passionate kiss. When they parted, everyone cheered and they celebrated throughout the night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elizabeth could barely breathe. Well, she could, but she felt like she was going to faint from all the excitement and nervousness that was exploding within her. She couldn't wait to see Ben... and Christian.

With the four of them being so close, they'd decided to have a double wedding. At first Elizabeth had been feeling a mix of worry and excitement. She'd never been to or heard of double weddings in her entire life, but after a while, all her worry disappeared. And now she was just filled with joy and happiness. Both pairs, Angie and Christian and Ben and Elizabeth, were getting married on the same day. In the same reception.

She remembered feeling so happy for her best friends the day Angie had called her and told her about Christian's sudden statement. Elizabeth would never have believed that this would be happening if she somehow told her 15-year-old self what was happening today.

It felt like a dream come true, like a... fairytale. If fairytales were real, that is. Elizabeth smiled at the thought as she slowly linked elbows with her father, preparing to walk down the aisle.

Ben tried to will himself not to sweat in his suit, but he was just so nervous. Elizabeth was about to walk down the aisle, and he couldn't wait to see her. Christian stood a few metres away from him, also looking nervous. There were two aisles - one for Elizabeth and one for Angie.

Finally, it was time. Elizabeth looked at the guests through her veil. Alex, Arthur, and her cousins sat in one row with some of Ben's relatives. Bree was in the front row, looking at her daughter with a proud expression. Elizabeth saw her siblings, now all grown up, sitting with their mother and both looking happy for their sister.

She wore a sleeveless lace dress with layers that ended right at her feet, the dress had nice floral patterns scattered across the layers. Her hair was styled in a low messy bun with a floral clip that stretched across the front of her head to the back. Her pale blue eyes were surrounded by a light shade of white eyeshadow that sparkled slightly.

Ben was speechless. Not that he would talk if he could, but he... couldn't. He couldn't believe that he'd gotten so lucky and been able to even meet Elizabeth. He remembered the day when he decided, after so much thinking, that he would make a move. So Ben had gathered up all the courage within him and kissed her. And now, they were getting married.

He wondered how Elizabeth was feeling. The overjoyed expression on her face as she slowly walked down the aisle told him that if she was as nervous as he was, the happiness and excitement was taking over.

Her happiness made a smile appear on Ben's face, and it stayed there when Elizabeth reached the end of the aisle.

Elizabeth could see her best friend walking down her own aisle and she gave her a small wave, unable to get the probably stupid-looking smile off her face. Angie, of course, looked stunning in her own dress.

And Ben stood less than a metre away now, in a gray suit and matching dress pants. He held out both his hands for Elizabeth and she put her hands in his.

"Elizabeth," Ben started, tears already forming. "I can't tell you how happy I am right now. And I can't tell you how happy I've been... for the past years. I can't even begin to describe how I see you. You're amazing, and I don't think you even understand just how amazing you are. I never want you to change, and I'm so excited to be spending the rest of my life with you, Elizabeth Bailey."

Hot tears slid down both their faces and Elizabeth laughed after a few seconds, wiping them away and speaking.

"Shoot, I wish I'd gone first, I can't speak now," she said quietly and Ben laughed. "Ben Black. You're... the love of my life, my best friend, my everything. I've never loved anyone as much as I love you, and I admit, I was worried because I'd never been in a relationship before... but I shouldn't have. I should've just remembered how when you first leaned over, that day, and kissed me, I fell in love with you. I love you."

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife," the priest said, then he turned to Ben. "You may now kiss the bride.

Ben had kissed Elizabeth countless times, but this time was different. This time they were married. No matter how many times Elizabeth thought about it, she still couldn't process it.

Christian and Angie's vows were said and they shared their own kiss.

Minutes earlier, Angie had walked down the aisle and Christian felt embarrassed for already crying. He looked over at Ben, staring at Elizabeth with wide eyes. Ben looked at him, giving him a reassuring smile as if saying he shouldn't feel embarrassed. Christian smiled, feeling so grateful that he had such an amazing brother and friends.

Angie looked gorgeous. She always looked gorgeous, but seeing her walking down the aisle made Christian doubt that this wasn't a dream.

She wore a white dress that had a glittering silver top and thin layers building up the bottom, shorter in the front and longer in the back.

When both the girls reached the end of the aisle, Christian held Angie's hands. After Ben and Elizabeth said their vows, Christian and Angie said theirs. Both couples kissed and the guests applauded.

Angie looked at Christian with her face full of happiness and a huge smile on her face. Soon, they were all talking, with the four of their families going up to them and congratulating them.

Christian had never felt so happy in his life, and neither had Angie.

Ben turned to Elizabeth after Conner told her how happy he was. He took a deep breath, trying to process everything that just happened.

"Well," he said, a smile still on his face. "We're... married."

Elizabeth laughed and hugged her husband. "Yeah. Yeah, we are."

"I guess it's over," Ben said and Elizabeth looked at him, confused.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know, I guess it just popped out."

Elizabeth laughed again. "I love you."

"I love you."

Hi guys! It's finally completed after long hours of hard work! I really hope you like this book and enjoyed it! I want to give credit to user cheesestuffedchicken because she helped me lots throughout the book! We will be writing another collab book, and it will be in the romance section :) so I hope you'll check that one out as well!