Backstory

A little girl skips into a yard over to a little boy that's crying alone. She skips to stand in front of him and tilts her head to the side as he looks up.

He wipes his eyes with his hand and looks away.

The 6-year old girl's voice says "Hi! Why are you crying? Are you ok?"

The boy continues to wipe his eyes and look away.

He had just ran into the house away from his family into the backyard. His brother was visiting over for the summer and he loved his family. But he didn't want to tell them about what happened . Did he want to tell her?

"Are you sad? Do you want to play?"

He looks up at me and stutters "You want to play w-with m-me?"

She smiles that she got the boy to talk "Of course I would play with you. Why not?"

He looks away again and says "Well the k-kids at my school s-said th-that they don't want to be friends and no one will p-play with me."

She frowns and gasps "Oh no. Well, they are meanies. Oh and they're lying. I want to play with you."

The boy smiles a little and says "Th-thank you."

"No problem. What are we gonna play?"

The boy taps his head repeatedly then says "Tag?"

The girl smile and quickly taps the boy while saying "Tag your it!" only to runaway.

The boy runs after the little girl across the yard.

They play all afternoon.

The Matthews were at the door watching the whole interaction happy that little Josh had made a friend. They knew was getting bullied a little due to things he couldn't control. The docters say he's catching up on his development and that he's healthy, perfectly normal child for the most part.

But the world didn't quite see that yet.

Seems like the little girl did.

-----------------------------

The little girl skips over to the Matthews house with her curly hair in two puffballs. She had some light blue shorts and a white shirt on. She was going to see her friend Josh.

The little girl got to the door and knocked.

A young woman opened the door and the little girl jumped up and exclaimed "Panga!"

The young woman smiled and picked the young girl saying "Ray!" She then spins her around in a circle while the little girl laughed.

The little girl gets set down and they go inside. She sneaks up behind Cory and screams "BOO!"

Cory goes "AH!" and turns around to the little girl.

The little girls giggles.

"You" Cory says while pointing at her

She points at herself and says "Me!"

"Yes you!" Cory says and squints his eyes at her.

The little girl giggles and waves to the toddler on the couch "Hi Riley!"

The toddlers smiles and squeals "Ray!" the toddler gets up and runs to Ray

Cory picks up Riley and say "No" he looks at the little girl and says "Ray is bad."

Ray gasps and while frowning says "I'm not bad."

Topanga glares at Cory before looking at Ray "That's right sweetheart. Your a good girl"