Chapter 7

I am making eggs and toast when Josh finally wakes up. 

He walks into the kitchen with scrunched eyebrows and a hand rubbing his head "My head hurts."

I shrug my shoulders and say "That's what happens when you drink something that's spiked more than once and get drunk."

He glares at me

I just stare at him back with a blank face

He looks around me and sets his focus on my stove when saying "I smell food."

I raise my eyebrow and "You smell my food."

He sits on the islands "Sharing is caring. Plus that's a lot of food"

I tap my finger on my chin dramatically then tilt my head and say"That only works if I care. I eat a lot"

Josh gasps and  says "You don't care for your husband" with a hand over his chest.

I shrug my shoulders and say "We are getting a divorce."

I finish the eggs and seperate it onto plates.I set one if front of Josh with a water bottle and ibprophen

His eyes light up and he jumps in his seat like a kid "Thanks! Your the best."

I roll my eyes and say"Mhm" then begin to eat my food and drink my orange juice. 

Josh stares at me and says "Ray?"

I look up at him. "Yes?"

He looks at me shakes his head and says "Nothing."

I squint my eyes "You sure."

He looks at me before nodding and looking away.

----------------------------

Katy is trying to explain to Topanga that she doesn't need to help out waitressing. 

"You and Ray have waitressed. I'll be fine."

"Your Topanga the shark auturny."

"You don't think I can do this."

I stand up next to Katy "She doesn't and I don't think you can either."

Topanga gasps "Your me."

"And I was put on probabtion many time. Even had to work in the back without people sometimes."

Topanga goes to help a guy and didn't like the way he ordered. We pulled her away. She was gonna try again on another man but Katy said she got him.

But she was talking to him and looking at him weird. She then put a cake in is face and started throwing things at him.

I looked at Maya and Riley and knew. 

He was about to talk after Katy finished but I smacked a pie in his face.

Topanga exclaimed "Ray!"

I growled at him. My eyes darken. I'm about to pounce when both Katy and Panga grab me.

The man cowers back nervously at this.

Panga exclaims "Who is this?"

I'm about to pounce again when Maya walks in the middle.

Themen softens his face and says "Maya."

"Dad"

----------------------------

It's New Years Eve and I'm going getting ready to go to some party someone's hosting at NYU.

I wear some black high waisted jeans. I wear a see through longsleeved top with a bralett underneath. I have some hoops with some gloss on my lips. I was in some black converses and had a black bandana. I don't do make up but I do put on some mascara.