Chapter 4

I open the door to the apartment. It already had some boxes on the floor. I drop my suitcases and my duffel bag.

I begin unpacking and set things up in different places. It's a pretty good apartment and with my scholarships, grants, etc. I managed not needing to pay anything.

I only have to worry about eletric, water, and groceries.

That reminds me I have to pay my phone bill before I go to sleep.

I put my clothes in the closet and different under garments in drawers. I put my laptop on the nightstand and take out some blankets and covers. I note to myself that I would have to but more in the future. I will probably buy some more stuff online as well. I set my toliteries in the master bedroom's bathroom.

After I finish unpacking a good amount of things I take some cleaning supplies to wipe down and santize this apartment.

I'm not trying to get any type of disease.

-----------------------

It's definetely been a lot going on. I'm about to start NYU tomorrow and haven't told the Mathews yet. I do however stay informed on the adventures and lives of the girls. It's quite the story if you tell me.

I have had my fair share of conversations with Maya. Some about her feelings, what's going on, and stopping her from making stupid decisions.

I walk in the Matthews apartment "I'm HOMEEE!"

Auggie jumps onto me "Ray!"

I pick him up and place him on my hip. "Gimme Five."

He gives me a hot five.

Cory comes in and goes "Ah! Auggie what are you doing next to her? How did you even get that close to her?!"

I shrug my shoulders and set Auggie down. I don't really do physical contact but Auggie will always have the secret powers.

Topanga says "Ray what brings you here. Aren't Universities about to start soon, doesn't that mean you- Are you going to NYU?!"

I shrug my shoulders "I decided y'all need to see more of me."

Topanga hugs me and Auggies says "Yay!"

Stepping out of the hug I say "So what's going on?"

Just then Josh walks in "Cory I-"

He stops and looks at me.

I tilt my head and say "Hey, Joshy boo."

Cory has his hands out and says "My BROTHER!"

They do their little thing and Josh says "I start college tomorrow."

Topanga says "So does Ray."

Cory "You two are starting a new chapter."

-----------------------------

Josh is walking with me on the streets of New York. "So I guess I'll be seeing you more often."

I smirk "Cause being in your dreams wasn't enough."

He shakes his head.

"Oh come on Boing."

He drags his hand done his face "Not you too."

"What you don't like Boing. I think little ole Maya found a great name. Boing."

He groans "Stop it."

I laugh.

We continue walking mindlessly.